Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    BANNED

First Frank Miller Daredevil!!!

Daredevil #158 May 1979
    "A Grave Mistake!"
    Matt is captured by the Ani-Men

and has a final showdown with Death-Stalker in a graveyard.

Script by Roger McKenzie (Death-Stalker origin on page 7 plotted by Marv Wolfman), pencils by Frank Miller , inks by Klaus Janson

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    The comicbook character Echo is deaf right? And the character reads lips right? So can the character read lips when facing a character wearing a mask that covers their mouth?
    No she can't.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    The comicbook character Echo is deaf right? And the character reads lips right? So can the character read lips when facing a character wearing a mask that covers their mouth?
    From Wikipedia:

It has since been established that Echo actually can read lips from some distance or with the corner of her eye even if the talker is wearing a mask, if the mask is thin enough (as the rather simple fabric masks used by the new Ronin and Spider-Man), and relay their conversation to closer individuals. She still retains her inability to communicate with people wearing sturdier or thicker masks, or fully covering their mouths

WAR OF THE REALMS #3 2nd printing cover features Daredevil, by JUAN FERREYRA:

Daredevil Commission by Juan Ferreyra:

Some Javier Rodriguez goodness from Daredevil #29 (Vol. 3, 2011):

Had to stay off of here until my copy of #5 arrived and with that said, HOLY CRAP! Zdarsky is putting on a masterclass right now and through five issues is making a strong case that this run will go down as one of the top Daredevil runs.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    WHAT IF? DAREDEVIL and his buddies were in AVENGERS ENDGAME:

As long as Thanos immediately snapped Frank Castle in half, I would have been all for this. Not a Punisher fan
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Are there any team up or arcs featuring Daredevil and Doctor Strange? I know they had some interactions in Bendis New Avengers, but outside of that I either can not recall or either can not find much out there. They are two of my favorite Marvel characters and I was wanting read more of them together. I know their worlds do not cross to much as Strange deal with the occult/mysticism and DD is more of a grounded street level hero.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Are there any team up or arcs featuring Daredevil and Doctor Strange? I know they had some interactions in Bendis New Avengers, but outside of that I either can not recall or either can not find much out there. They are two of my favorite Marvel characters and I was wanting read more of them together. I know their worlds do not cross to much as Strange deal with the occult/mysticism and DD is more of a grounded street level hero.
    They had a couple interactions during Waid’s run but nothing more than a few words.

They had a sort of team up during the Guardian Devil arc from Kevin Smith. Strange summons Mephisto to inquire about the supposed anti-Christ baby...

I also remember something about him going to Strange during Bendis' run to see about fixing his secret Identity

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Guardian Devil is what comes to mind as well. I don't recall if there were any older interactions, but he goes there for advice related to magic.

Bendis's interactions were mostly about everyone upset at Matt declaring himself Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen.

He goes to Doctor Strange about making his identity secret again during Soule's run. There might have been a little bit of it in Bendis (after the one year time jump), but I took that conversation more about bringing Karen Page back to life.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Daredevil appeared as a supporting character wielding a sword in the Doctor Strange Secret Empire tie-ins issues Doctor Strange #21-23 (2015), when they took on Baron Mordo.

He also appeared numerous times in the original Defenders series from 1972. Marked appearances with Dr. Strange were in Defenders #24-25, #104-107 and Giant Size Defenders #3.

He had one major team-up with the good doctor in Doctor Strange #40 (1988)

Daredevil fanart inspired by Daredevil #5 by Andrew Drilon:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Guardian Devil is what comes to mind as well. I don't recall if there were any older interactions, but he goes there for advice related to magic.

Bendis's interactions were mostly about everyone upset at Matt declaring himself Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen.

He goes to Doctor Strange about making his identity secret again during Soule's run. There might have been a little bit of it in Bendis (after the one year time jump), but I took that conversation more about bringing Karen Page back to life.
    I had completely forgotten about his appearance in Guardian Devil. Thanks for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Daredevil appeared as a supporting character wielding a sword in the Doctor Strange Secret Empire tie-ins issues Doctor Strange #21-23 (2015), when they took on Baron Mordo.

He also appeared numerous times in the original Defenders series from 1972. Marked appearances with Dr. Strange were in Defenders #24-25, #104-107 and Giant Size Defenders #3.

He had one major team-up with the good doctor in Doctor Strange #40 (1988)

Perfect! Thanks Raffi! I was very interested in older appearances.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters: