Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

WAR OF THE REALMS: WAR SCROLLS #3 (of 3)
    JASON AARON, CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL & CHARLIE JANE ANDERS (W)
    ANDREA SORRENTINO & MORE! (A)
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    THE MUST-READ COMPANION TO THE WAR OF THE REALMS!
    The Kingpin joins the battle for New York! And even with his new cosmic senses, the God Without Fear can’t touch the venerated Mayor…can he? Jason Aaron and Andrea Sorrentino’s tale comes to a dramatic close! Plus, Halt and Catch Fire co-creator Christopher Cantwell and Nebula Award-winning novelist Charlie Jane Anders make their Marvel debuts with stories about Doctor Doom and She-Hulk!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

DAREDEVIL #7
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • LALIT KUMAR SHARMA (A)
    Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL YU
    • In the aftermath of Chip Zdarsky’s explosive first arc of DAREDEVIL, the ground of Hell’s Kitchen has shifted and Matthew Murdock has emerged a changed man…but for better or worse?
    • Don’t miss the second installment of this new arc: “No Gods, Only Devils”!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE
    Written by FRANK MILLER, BILL MANTLO, ROGER MCKENZIE, DAVID MICHELINIE & MORE
    Penciled by FRANK MILLER, KLAUS JANSON, JOHN BUSCEMA, DAVID MAZZUCCHELLI, BILL SIENKIEWICZ & JOHN ROMITA JR.
    Cover by FRANK MILLER
    Visionary creator Frank Miller’s complete saga of Matt Murdock and his first love, the lethal assassin Elektra Natchios — in a single, exhilarating box set! In one of the greatest runs not just in Daredevil history, but in all of comics, Miller also introduced Stick and the Hand to the DD mythos, and established the Kingpin and his sadistic marksman Bullseye as Matt’s deadliest foes. Plus: the stunning graphic novel LOVE & WAR, Miller’s revolutionary revisit of the Man Without Fear’s origin, the startling continuation of Elektra’s story and more! Collecting DAREDEVIL: MARKED FOR DEATH TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL: GANGWAR TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL: LAST HAND TPB, DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING), ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING), ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER COMPANION TPB and DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER.
    1896 PGS./Explicit Content …$250.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91910-8
    Trim size: standard

DAREDEVIL: MARKED FOR DEATH TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #27-28 and DAREDEVIL (1964) #158-161 and #163-167.
    216 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: GANGWAR TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #168-180.
    296 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: LAST HAND TPB (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #181-191.
    288 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #219 and #226-233.
    224 PGS.

ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: DAREDEVIL — LOVE AND WAR, ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN, plus material from BIZARRE ADVENTURES #28 and WHAT IF? (1977) #28 and #35.
    192 PGS.

ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN #1-8.
    264 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR #1-5.
    152 PGS.

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER COMPANION TPB (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    264 PGS.

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER (SLIPCASE EDITION)

Incredible Member

My eyes are bleeding.

All-New Member

That #7 cover by Chip Zdarsky is money!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrakeJake View Post
    That #7 cover by Chip Zdarsky is money!
    I'm honestly seeing a hint of Wes Chatham (Amos from The Expanse) in Fisk there. I wonder how he would fare, with some extra weight and aged up, if they decide to use him in future movie with a recast.

When do you guys think the story will move pass The Kingpin? New or other villains who haven’t made an appearance in some time (Mr. Fear!) would be nice with this being a new run and all.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Those numbers for issue 2 seem off to me.

I've gone to most local comic shops in my area (5 so far) and two non-Comic Shops that sell new comics and it's sold out at all of them. I had to call my main shop and see if they could get me a second print copy once it comes out. The general consensus I've seen talking to them while asking if they had it was that both it and the first issue sold better than expectations.

Unless every shop in my area really under-ordered on it, those numbers don't seem right (at least around here.)
    Sellouts are actually not encouraging. It means the store didn't order enough copies. Those sale numbers are not retail sale numbers, but numbers of copies ordered.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Sellouts are actually not encouraging. It means the store didn't order enough copies. Those sale numbers are not retail sale numbers, but numbers of copies ordered.
    They are to a degree. If a comic shop ordered based off what they normally do of Daredevil comics, and they're selling out of them quickly, it means there's demand for the book. Comic shops order books a couple months in advance and this is only issue 2. They had no idea how issue one would sell. If they ordered under the assumption that previous Daredevil buyers would buy them, and maybe ordered a few more with the idea that the new #1 would bring in a few people willing to give it a shot, and it still sold out, it means the current run is doing better than the old one was.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Daredevil by David Mazzucchelli

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    They are to a degree. If a comic shop ordered based off what they normally do of Daredevil comics, and they're selling out of them quickly, it means there's demand for the book. Comic shops order books a couple months in advance and this is only issue 2. They had no idea how issue one would sell. If they ordered under the assumption that previous Daredevil buyers would buy them, and maybe ordered a few more with the idea that the new #1 would bring in a few people willing to give it a shot, and it still sold out, it means the current run is doing better than the old one was.
    Sure, but reported sales numbers are reported order numbers. Sellouts are encouraging for future book orders but they don't affect sale numbers of the book already on shelves.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Thanks to Garuda from the Tapatalk Masterworks board, we now know about the new Daredevil Epic Collection coming this November:

Daredevil Epic Collection: A Woman Called Widow

Description: Daredevil heads out to the Left Coast in a quest to earn back the love of Karen Page - and L.A.'s never been stranger! A cast of bizarre and action-packed enemies stands between DD and the woman he loves. Back in the Big Apple, Daredevil teams up with the Black Panther and joins forces with Iron Man and Nick Fury. Then, one of the greatest eras in the history of the Man Without Fear begins when Black Widow and Daredevil become partners. Together, they face Spider-Man and Sub-Mariner, the Man-Bull, the Owl, the Scorpion and more. The drama isn't only action: With the Black Widow in Daredevil's life, what will become of Matt Murdock's relationship with the lovely Karen Page?

COLLECTING: VOL. 4: DAREDEVIL

source: https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302920340/

So maybe Daredevil #64 to #84 and Iron Man #35 & #36? The material from Amazing Adventures #1-8 could be collected in the next volume maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Thanks to Garuda from the Tapatalk Masterworks board, we now know about the new Daredevil Epic Collection coming this November:

Daredevil Epic Collection: A Woman Called Widow

Description: Daredevil heads out to the Left Coast in a quest to earn back the love of Karen Page - and L.A.'s never been stranger! A cast of bizarre and action-packed enemies stands between DD and the woman he loves. Back in the Big Apple, Daredevil teams up with the Black Panther and joins forces with Iron Man and Nick Fury. Then, one of the greatest eras in the history of the Man Without Fear begins when Black Widow and Daredevil become partners. Together, they face Spider-Man and Sub-Mariner, the Man-Bull, the Owl, the Scorpion and more. The drama isn't only action: With the Black Widow in Daredevil's life, what will become of Matt Murdock's relationship with the lovely Karen Page?

COLLECTING: VOL. 4: DAREDEVIL

source: https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302920340/

So maybe Daredevil #64 to #84 and Iron Man #35 & #36? The material from Amazing Adventures #1-8 could be collected in the next volume maybe.
    Cool!!!!!!!!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

DAREDEVIL #7 MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL YU:

WAR OF THE REALMS: WAR SCROLLS #1 VARIANT by ANDREA SORRENTINO: