Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1998

Because of this. Can't remember what issue of Stohl's run it was.

Dr. EVE.jpg
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

If she looks identical to Carol in-story, wouldn't they immediately notice that?...

I dunno. Guess we'll see. Not all clones are exactly identical (see cloned horses having different facial markings). But it's comics so who knows. It was just a stupid guess.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Thumbs up

As I've written multiple times on the Spider-Man and Superman Forums -

Just say no to clones (and other duplicates). *groan*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

At least Jessica Drew took that to heart and killed all of hers.

Anyway - loved issue 8 can't wait for issue 9.

I like the Ripley Ryan theory. It’s where my mind went too. And I for one hope she is just a Supergirl-type protege. Although, I think the person in the control room will be manipulating her to pit her against Carol - even if she is genuinely a hero.

BANNED

nice to see a peek of that narcissism coming out

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If she looks identical to Carol in-story, wouldn't they immediately notice that?...

no silly, she's wearing a domino mask/glasses

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Edgar Delgado (colorist), Carol's costume is supposed to be blue, not black!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Edgar Delgado (colorist), Carol's costume is supposed to be blue, not black!
    ...I can't even tell the difference .

BANNED

looks better black tbh
    Black (or very dark blue), red and gold were her Ms. Marvel colors

In the thunderbolt costume, sure. But her original costume was the same colours as her current one - which is why Kamala's costume is also blue and red instead of black (she took the colour scheme from the first costume, the thunderbolt from the second one, and added a cultural flair by making it from a swimsuit).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I dunno. Guess we'll see. Not all clones are exactly identical (see cloned horses having different facial markings). But it's comics so who knows. It was just a stupid guess.
    Totally agree,

There are a number of species who's markings cannot yet be traced to a specific gene expression, or rather the same genes can express their characteristics different ways. Tabby cat markings is another common example.

An effective clone of a human, could look somewhat different for similar reasons just as identical twins can have slight differences. Since there are no extant artificial human clones who could know? Carol isn't totally human genetically anyhow, kree human hybrids could be weird like that.

Its the science of the marvel universe who can be sure ��

Interesting idea though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    In the thunderbolt costume, sure. But her original costume was the same colours as her current one - which is why Kamala's costume is also blue and red instead of black (she took the colour scheme from the first costume, the thunderbolt from the second one, and added a cultural flair by making it from a swimsuit).
    even that was a very dark almost black blue

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I have no idea who/what Star is, but the fact that she looks like Carol makes me feel like she is just going to be a plot point and not some new character that will last.
    Baby Thanos