Page 98 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1998

Avengers #21:
    spoilers:
    Robbie is terrified of a lot of things he's doing lately Carol comforts him by talking about the Kree and her life problems....and apparently she's scared of herself because her mother is a Kree? What? Uhm Carol you know being part of a group of people does not force you to be part of the stereotypes.
    end of spoilers

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Captain Peace, an Infinity Warp of Carol and Justice Peace, appears in this week’s Weapon Hex annual.

Oh Al Ewing, you and your obscure continuity references. I had to look that up!
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Justi...(Earth-869371)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...vel-8#/slide/1

Here's the preview for Captain Marvel # 8

BANNED

Kind of an odd situation to have carol go to the bottle. Though I hope they collaborated with Dan Slott atleast, since he's bringing carol in for the next tony stark iron man for his alcoholism.

Captain Marvel #8 is already sold out and has gone to second printing.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Where did you learn this??

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

I learned it here and also Bleeding Cool Reported it. I don't like Bleeding Cool, but they get decent info from time to time.

Also, Here's Carol and Jessica Drew from the upcoming IDW comic:

CaroLJessIDW.jpg
    Last edited by Seren; 07-16-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Captain Marvel #8 made me so happy. It was really good ��

Yeesh, Carol, Spider-Man had to deal with this since he was 15. Thin-skinned?

Also, her attitude towards the kree in this is the polar opposite of her attitude towards them in Jason Aaron's Avengers.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Anyone know why this issue is selling so well? My comic shop told me they saved me a copy, but it's apparently in very high demand (and sold out, I would assume). I'm always skeptical of second printings because it means more that they underestimated demand rather than any indicator of total sales, but this is still a high jump.

Is it because of that character Star? What's people's take? My initial assumption is that she's orchestrating the hate campaign and that she'll end up being someone else, but I don't have any other information about her. I like her costume design.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Anyone know why this issue is selling so well? My comic shop told me they saved me a copy, but it's apparently in very high demand (and sold out, I would assume). I'm always skeptical of second printings because it means more that they underestimated demand rather than any indicator of total sales, but this is still a high jump.

Is it because of that character Star? What's people's take? My initial assumption is that she's orchestrating the hate campaign and that she'll end up being someone else, but I don't have any other information about her. I like her costume design.
    I'm gussing it's because it's the first real follow-up to Life of Captain Marvel, so people want to see what direction they actually want for this.

I'm wondering if Star's color scheme is based on the Distinguished Competition's Captain Marvel.