Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I was wanting to see Captain Marvel but now I'm really excited to see it namely because all the comments on the Talos character which is a shock to me.

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN AT LAST! The battle with Nuclear Man comes to a head! Captain Marvel's rebellion forces have launched their final desperate assault for control of the island. But Nuclear Man has an ace in the hole -- and stopping him will take everything Carol's got. The life of every man, woman and child on Roosevelt Island rests on Carol's shoulders. She's about to show Nuclear Man why they call her "Earth's Mightiest Hero'!

WAR OF THE REALMS STRIKEFORCE: THE WAR AVENGERS #1

DENNIS "HOPELESS" HALLUM (W), KIM JACINTO (A/C)

Variant Cover by Nick Bradshaw

CAPTAIN MARVEL AND HER WAR AVENGERS HOLD THE FRONTLINE! While two other Strikeforce teams head out to other realms, Captain Marvel leads the fight to reclaim the Earth! But even with a crew of heavy hitters (Weapon H, Captain Britain, Venom, Deadpool) and two of the best spies on the planet (the Winter Soldier and the Black Widow), Carol's fighting a losing game. Malekith's allies are without number -- and the battlefield bigger than any Carol's commanded before. Time to lay it all out on the line -- and fight for a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post

WAR OF THE REALMS STRIKEFORCE: THE WAR AVENGERS #1

DENNIS "HOPELESS" HALLUM (W), KIM JACINTO (A/C)

Variant Cover by Nick Bradshaw

CAPTAIN MARVEL AND HER WAR AVENGERS HOLD THE FRONTLINE! While two other Strikeforce teams head out to other realms, Captain Marvel leads the fight to reclaim the Earth! But even with a crew of heavy hitters (Weapon H, Captain Britain, Venom, Deadpool) and two of the best spies on the planet (the Winter Soldier and the Black Widow), Carol's fighting a losing game. Malekith's allies are without number -- and the battlefield bigger than any Carol's commanded before. Time to lay it all out on the line -- and fight for a miracle.
    WoW they missed Sif in synopsis.

Super Saiyan 2 Carol!!!

>War of the Realms Strikeforce cover
    Why does Carol have a smiley face on her sash clasp?
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    higher
    further
    faster
    better than watchmen
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    Maybe Deadpool pranked her by swapping the clasp? It's meant to have a Hala star on it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

oh FML and F Lilyinblue's L omg

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    oh FML and F Lilyinblue's L omg
    I've been just speechless with joy!

They should have renamed him Jake.
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    When in doubt, add an adorable animal. This is going to be fun.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

so in the movie, will there be hints that the Kree did experiments on select humans centuries ago (e.g., Inhumans?)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so in the movie, will there be hints that the Kree did experiments on select humans centuries ago (e.g., Inhumans?)
    Good Question.
    Marvel was unsuccessful in securing a thriving Inhumans cinematic narrative. Perhaps for the MCU, they'll forego the Royal Family's involvement (Maaaaybe the royal family is spoken of in whispers and stories, but were "lost" or "escaped" or "scattered" to the cosmos) and instead have the Kree opt to let loose a Terrigen bomb in future Captain Marvel film(s) to further Carol's mythos and ensure that of Kamala?

But as it stands now, naturally Marvel is very tight lipped, and we've not heard any clues about Inhuman existence.