Page 70 of 134 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1998
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, the Dark Reign issues were as much a tie-in as any other Dark Reign book.

BTW, I enjoyed the issue this week. I'm definitely curious how the twist ending will be explained.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

about CM#3
    spoilers:
    so it looks like the last issue of CM showed her having some semblance of her old 7th sense, carol kept feeling a disturbing sensation on her head, she talks about a familiar "scent", a lost memory, her skin prickling...... she was in fact walking into a trap and that trap was Rogue 7th.jpg 2-7th.jpg
    end of spoilers
    what do you think about it?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

For future reference, images in spoiler tags aren't hidden, so next time just link to them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    For future reference, images in spoiler tags aren't hidden, so next time just link to them.
    They appeared very small on my screen, unreadable unless someone was to click on them, was it not the same to you?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

I think writers really need to stop referring back to the same few stories for every character.

Ultimate Member

^For example, poor Hank Pym cannot get out of writers constantly either going back to "he created Ultron," or "he slapped Janet, once." Even when some writers try to do new stuff with him, the next one just drags him back.

BANNED

Im sure Kelly thompson's favorite character being Rogue will have no impact on this arc.

Meh. I LIVE for talented writers that reference significant (and minor, for the super super fans) continuity. I think its a nice way of paying respect to the character, those who follow said character, and those who are responsible for the previous stories being referenced.

Al Ewing is a continuity master.
    Kelly Thompson continues to wow me, and I'm thrilled to see the cliffhanger's surprise guest.

I'm really pleased with how she continues to pepper the story with all of these incredible characters that many reader's adore, while still maintaining the focus on Carol. It IS Carol's book. She's not being overshadowed by the other big names but she's also respectful TO the characters and the value they bring to the narrative.

So I went to my 5th viewing of the movie last night.

And apparently there's still minor details here and there I've missed. After I left the theater, my friend mentioned, "I loved how the power lines sparked a little when she landed." To which I say, "What?! They did?! Damnit..."

... guess #6 is in order.

Yes. Also noticed that Maria only wears red or yellow shirts. Hmm
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

hm she can go Binary without energy amp (Chapter #3 that came out this week)... interesting.
    Last edited by GodThor; 03-21-2019 at 11:03 AM.

You know, Im really looking forward to seeing Carol reunite with Monica and her mom. They are gonna be SUPER pissed at Carol! Gone for years! Finally getting some memories back! And boom! Gone for two decades! I mean, Carol gave Fury her digits but you notice she didn't give the Rambeaus a way to contact her? That's cold.

And I gotta kinda shake my head a little about this, but is it just me, or do the odds seem fairly solid that in the sequel, Monica (all grown up) will become Photon or Spectrum (or whatever), and once again we'll have a white MCU hero getting a black sidekick in the sequel? They really are setting her up to replace the big guns, aren't they?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And I gotta kinda shake my head a little about this, but is it just me, or do the odds seem fairly solid that in the sequel, Monica (all grown up) will become Photon or Spectrum (or whatever), and once again we'll have a white MCU hero getting a black sidekick in the sequel? They really are setting her up to replace the big guns, aren't they?
    Just wait until Miles Morales shows up .

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Just wait until Miles Morales shows up .
    Ha! One can hope. I'd very much look forward to Miles. Though less so if he's introduced as the black sidekick in Far From Home, admittedly.

After we get a solid trilogy out of Holland I'll happily welcome Parker's death and Miles picking up the web shooters. I find him far more interesting, actually.

Though, MCU Parker has stolen half of Miles' life it seems. Perhaps Miles can become a photographer for the Bugle and hit on Betty and Gwen?

Just to keep it on topic; anyone think we'll get a scene between Brie and Holland in Endgame?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.