Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Most people are probably just thinking of Melissa Benoist's Kara Danvers.
    That's not a bad comparison. I love Benoist's take on the character. And if Ripley ends up being Star, I won't be disappointed. We don't know much about her yet. But after one issue, I think she has potential.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Star is a Skrull
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

So I guess Captain Marvel 2 was confirmed to be "in development" tonight at Hall H? Not really news.....movie made a billion dollars, of course Marvel is going to make a sequel. And "in development" can last for years. But still, nice to have Fiege say something about it.

Not sure if this counts as spoilers, but the Monica thing is.....interesting; didn't expect that bit of news. Like the look of the actress a lot.
    Last edited by Ascended; 07-20-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    S
    Not sure if this counts as spoilers, but the Monica thing is.....interesting; didn't expect that bit of news. Like the look of the actress a lot.
    I'm surprised she's appearing in something so divorced from Captain Marvel.

Unless, I dunno, they give Carols friendship to Wanda to Monica?

Maybe it'll end up with her getting her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised she's appearing in something so divorced from Captain Marvel.

Unless, I dunno, they give Carols friendship to Wanda to Monica?

Maybe it'll end up with her getting her powers.
    Yeah, it's weird.

I assumed we'd get adult Monica in Captain Marvel 2, and she'd get her powers there, but this.....I dunno. I mean, how would she even end up with these people in the first place?

If Monica does get her powers here.....I'm not even sure where that would come in? Magic and vibranium technology don't really fit Monica's sci-fi energy power descriptor yknow? And the Stones are gone, so how would Monica get powers here at all? Experimenting on her the same way Wanda was experimented on by Hydra, but using Wanda as the power source instead of Loki's staff? Maybe just make Monica a mutant? That'd be sorta fitting, given the company she'll be keeping, and it'd be a cool way to ease everyone into the concept of mutants.

Yeah, I dont even know.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Marvel Action Captain Marvel variant by Brianna Garcia

FB_IMG_1563837140763.jpg
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

What even is that book about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    What even is that book about?
    Flerkens are trying to replace the Bodega cats of NYC and Carol and Jess have to stop them.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Goddamn invasive species

#rocketwasright

Fantastic Member

KELLY THOMPSON (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A)
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    Mary Jane Variant Cover by TBA
    CAPTAIN MARVEL’S LAST STAND!
    The world has turned its back on her. Her powers are fading. And Carol Danvers has never felt more lost. But when a world that shunned her needs Captain Marvel, she will answer the call, because that’s what heroes do. Carol is in the fight of her life -- one that by it’s very nature must destroy her. What will be left when it’s all over?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by Distraction; 07-24-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Marvel Action: Captain Marvel #3 (of 3)
    Sam Maggs (w) • Sweeney Boo (a & c)
    Go higher, further, and faster with Captain Marvel in this brand-new, all-ages adventure!
    Carol Danvers may be good at working alone, but even Avengers need friends! With BFF Jessica Drew at her side and some backup from the only-slightly-dysfunctional-we-promise Guardians of the (freakin’) Galaxy, Carol gears up to take on the Kree Supreme Intelligence and save a whole planet’s worth of unsuspecting cat owners!
    No Flerken out! It’s a claw-some ending to Carol’s Marvel Action debut!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Yasmin Montanez!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Go higher, further, and faster with Captain Marvel in this brand-new, all-ages adventure!
    Carol Danvers may be good at working alone, but even Avengers need friends! With BFF Jessica Drew at her side and some backup from the only-slightly-dysfunctional-we-promise Guardians of the (freakin’) Galaxy, Carol gears up to take on the Kree Supreme Intelligence and save a whole planet’s worth of unsuspecting cat owners!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    I think this is the first time the Guardians have appeared in the Marvel Action books?

Jess looks great on that cover.

BANNED

Carol's uniform looks kinda dope.

The overhanging parts on the side kinda remind me of saiyan armor even though they're quite different lol

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Captain Marvel, the Guardians of the Galaxy, AND cats? Sold!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Carol's in Spider-Man season 3.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman