Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well yeah, she'd need to use dye anyway if it was just extensions - if it's not her own hair grown out, the blonde would be at the roots. And there's no reason she'd choose ombre extensions - the blonde hair was only a disguise in the first place, which she's growing out. That's all it is.
    Also...

I think not only does it indicate the passage of time, but also the passage of some very trying/difficult times. IE - it's grown out, and she hasn't had the opportunity/ability to do anything about it other than just let it grow.

It may not be realistic but they're obviously going with the idea that Natasha hasn't really changed her hair, she didn't bother to dye it red again, it just grew again which is why the blonde tips are still there. There's no wigs or extensions. And also this is Carol's thread, too much Natasha discussion already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    My hair stylist once told me healthy hair grows, on average, about 6" a year. I have never attempted to verify this, but it seems believable.

... and now for some wild speculation: what about time spent in the Quantum Realm? Hmm?
    Human hair growth:

Approximately .25 to .50 of an inch per month = average person.

Some people grow faster, .50 even up to 1 inch per month = fast growing person.

In 1 year, figure 4 "trims" on average just to even out the new growth and keep the cut looking fresh.

That means approximately 2-4 inches longer for the average person and maybe 4-10 inches for a fast grower in a year with 4 trims.

So approximately 3-7 inches hair growth on average in a year with 4 trims.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It may not be realistic but they're obviously going with the idea that Natasha hasn't really changed her hair, she didn't bother to dye it red again, it just grew again which is why the blonde tips are still there. There's no wigs or extensions. And also this is Carol's thread, too much Natasha discussion already lol.
    Let's steer this back to Carol, then! Clearly Natasha goes back to red because she realizes Carol is now the designated blonde of the group.

So, what I wanna know is, everyone is getting matching Avengers uniforms, right? Where's Carol's? It seems like she's been wearing the same outfit for twenty years, doesn't the girl deserve a change of clothes too?

Actually, there are a few people missing in that "everyone walks stoically through Avengers compound in their new threads" scene. Carol, Banner, Thor, Rocket......where are those guys at? Those are some of the biggest, heaviest hitters the team has and it's conspicuous that they're all missing from that shot. So.....are they there and weren't included in the trailer, or are they off on some other mission? What could possibly require those guys together, other than Thanos himself?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    So, what I wanna know is, everyone is getting matching Avengers uniforms, right? Where's Carol's? It seems like she's been wearing the same outfit for twenty years, doesn't the girl deserve a change of clothes too?

Actually, there are a few people missing in that "everyone walks stoically through Avengers compound in their new threads" scene. Carol, Banner, Thor, Rocket......where are those guys at? Those are some of the biggest, heaviest hitters the team has and it's conspicuous that they're all missing from that shot. So.....are they there and weren't included in the trailer, or are they off on some other mission? What could possibly require those guys together, other than Thanos himself?
    There’s a good chance they are in the shot but edited out for the trailer.

BANNED

Lol here's a bodypaint gif

From kaypike

https://www.twitch.tv/kaypikefashion

Judging from various toy leaks
    spoilers:
    Carol seems like the only one who doesn't get a quantum suit, either she doesn't need one or she doesn't go to the quantum realm.
    end of spoilers

not real but still cool

Last edited by GodThor; 03-16-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    not real but still cool

This would be a very cool combo move in Ultimate Alliance 3 .

Took my son to see the movie today (my second time) and he loved it. And the theater was 99% full, only a couple seats empty. Not bad at all in my area for a 3:00 showing. People around us seemed to really enjoy the movie too. You could tell most of these people were casuals, because half the theater got up as soon as credits hit, and the other half left after the first zinger.

Son walked away saying it was the best movie ever. Of course, he says that every time we walk out of a Marvel film. But he did tell me he liked it more than Ragnarok and Infinity War, which were his favorites yesterday.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This would be a very cool combo move in Ultimate Alliance 3 .
    Yeah haha

Brie's fist seems a little to big too match Chris'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    spoilers:
    The outfit she has on in the post-credit scene actually appears slightly different.
    https://twitter.com/mmpogee/status/1106554702768955397

end of spoilers

Double post

Question Carol fans. Has she ever fought Thor?