Page 63 of 134 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Aaaaah FIERCE.

No blinking. No diverting the gaze.

SO SAVAGE. I love it.
    I'm going to go crazy over the next month... looking for any tiny glimpses of Carol that they give us!

(As an aside, I really want to see Carol and Thor spar. I think it would be epic.)
    Last edited by lilyinblue; 03-14-2019 at 07:24 AM.

BANNED

I could imagine the amount of youtube videos that would pop up if they gave Thanos ptsd from stormbreaker ����

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I am in awe. Who knows if that's true or not, but I love that idea.
    Straight up CHILLS yo. Cuts me deep.
    Aw, thanks ya'll. Nice to know those literary analysis courses came in handy for *something.*

And that trailer! Hot damn! And Carol and Thor? Our first glimpse of them meeting (I've been waiting for that!!!) and it did not disappoint! I'm officially done with Endgame spoilers, I don't want to know or see anything more until my ass is in a seat!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

What's the reading order for Carol's alcoholism story?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    It starts in Avengers (1998 volume) #4 when Carol rejoins the Avengers, then it continues for the next few issues and climaxes in the 4-part "Live Kree Or Die" crossover, which follows Drunk Carol through four different tiles (Iron Man, Captain America, Quicksilver and Avengers).

Then her story mostly continues in the pages of Iron Man (1998 version) where she is a recurring character until issue #25, when the creative team left the book.

After that, Carol comes back to Avengers and stays there for several years, though the alcoholism storyline is mostly over, the story of her recovery really continues right up until Kurt Busiek's run ends (issue # 55).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    http://www.comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=200

Just follow this order starting with avengers 4 to avengers 28 focusing on the Iron Man, avengers, Wolverine, quicksilver, captain america titles.
    Her alcholoism ends there, but her redeeming herself continues upto avengers 55 (just follow the main avengers line)

Aaaaah FIERCE.

SO SAVAGE. I love it.
    She actually looks down at the hammer for a second

Thor loves himself a female battle buddy lol (sif, valkryie, now carol)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Aaaaah FIERCE.

SO SAVAGE. I love it.
    This is a memorable first contact

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    adorkable

And now that I see it in gif form... yeah. That shirt's just what she wears under her uniform. She still has the pants on. No borrowing clothes from Natasha! (The greatest mystery of Endgame = Solved.)

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    And now that I see it in gif form... yeah. That shirt's just what she wears under her uniform. She still has the pants on. No borrowing clothes from Natasha! (The greatest mystery of Endgame = Solved.)
    No, yet. what about the heavy make up?

Yeah some people are complaining about how Carol has a lot of make up in the trailer... I think I kinda see the point but tbh as the dumb gay that I am I just love seeing her all dolled up, she looks so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No, yet. what about the heavy make up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah some people are complaining about how Carol has a lot of make up in the trailer... I think I kinda see the point but tbh as the dumb gay that I am I just love seeing her all dolled up, she looks so pretty.
    The colors coordinate very well with her costume. If she wants to wear make up in space, that's her prerogative!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If Carol wants to wear some make up while she punches the big purple guy's face in, I say let her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She is really pretty, but on her movie the make up was more natural and I think it worked very well. Seems more in character.
    Someone joked that she hit a Sephora store

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She is really pretty, but on her movie the make up was more natural and I think it worked very well. Seems more in character.
    Someone joked that she hit a Sephora store
    We'll just start a pattern... every time she returns to earth, she crashes through some retail establishment. Blockbuster, Sephora, whatever...

But one way or another, Carol's pushing 60 years old here. She looks fantastic.

(And I suspect there's going to be several things about Carol in Endgame that seem slightly 'off' to us... as a consequence of them shooting all of her Endgame scenes before they shot Captain Marvel.)