Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1998

I think Carol has more potential as a villain than a hero to be honest. She could definitely show off her power a lot more as a bad guy.

Maybe set her up like Magneto, where she has a sympathetic point of view that she takes way too far.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I don't follow Carol at all, but that looks pretty cool and really reminds me of Dark Jem which was fun.
    I haven't followed Carol at all since Avenging Spider-Man issues 9 and 10. No Spider-Man appearance until Peter teams up with Carol and Jessica once again...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I think Carol has more potential as a villain than a hero to be honest. She could definitely show off her power a lot more as a bad guy.

Maybe set her up like Magneto, where she has a sympathetic point of view that she takes way too far.
    Binary was a close to villain as Carol got.

I just really started getting into Carol and now she is turning evil? Booooooo. Haha.

BANNED

Anti hero works better.

She's a bit too run in without thinking to work as an effective villain and not strong enough to sell that type of villain

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post

unacceptable. What then? Have her blow up an inhabited planet in a rage, or maybe flood an entire country, then six issues later, "oh, I'm all good now" and a whole bunch of bizarre faux-explanations on how she feels badly and how she'll spend the rest of her life trying to live it down, but no other heroes or other characters had better remind her of this or they'll get put in their place? (along the lines of, "for all the times that Carol Danvers helped save America/Earth, how dare you..")
    No thanks.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

The CM Absolute Carnage tie-in seems like a last minute addition

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    The CM Absolute Carnage tie-in seems like a last minute addition
    It was hinted at at the end of issue #8.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

RIP Minn-Erva in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Didn't she die in Captain Marvel?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think she was the only member of Starforce they clearly killed off.

Which they clearly regret, as her actress Gemma Chan has been cast in another role in the Eternals movie. There'll be some laughs if they meet Carol, and she gets confused by the doppelganger.

This might be relevant to Carol.

Hulkling's going to unite the Kree and Skrulls, apparently. Considering that Teddy and Carol are both half-Kree, Carol would probably have an interest in this.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-25-2019 at 02:46 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think she was the only member of Starforce they clearly killed off.
    Yeah, that was my recollection. Gemma Chan getting recast isn't what eliminated the chance of Min-Erva coming back.

Now I think Min-Erva was criminally underused and had potential to be a full villain in her own right, but she at least was fun and now her character is done.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Well, they didn't show her body. I was hoping she could comeback, but now...she's really dead.

Now I think Min-Erva was criminally underused and had potential to be a full villain in her own right, but she at least was fun and now her character is done.
    I could say the same for the entirety of Starforce except Yon-Rogg.

But I guess they might be saving Carol's main female rival for either Moonstone or maybe Phyla.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Well, they didn't show her body. I was hoping she could comeback, but now...she's really dead.
    If they wanted to they maybe could have said she did the Kree equivalent of parachuting out, but that's unlikely to happen now.