Page 123 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1998
    Astonishing Member

I would be very happy if that became her regular outfit. That is Carol's color scheme -- the blue, red, yellow is Superman Family's color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I would be very happy if that became her regular outfit. That is Carol's color scheme -- the blue, red, yellow is Superman Family's color scheme.
    Ms. Marvel proved she could really rock black .

But the red, blue, and yellow are primary heroic colors, which is probably why they stick.

BANNED

i wish the evil carol suit had some gold on it.

black red and gold was what she worked with mainly

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ms. Marvel proved she could really rock black .

But the red, blue, and yellow are primary heroic colors, which is probably why they stick.
    Yes, and many see Carol as Marvel's Supergirl.

Do people think of Mar-Vell as Marvel's original answer to Superman? Or is it just because Kara's secret identity is Danvers, the same as Carol's surname?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I mean, she is flying around with the company name and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, and many see Carol as Marvel's Supergirl.
    I will never forget walking out of Endgame last year- I was behind two dudes and one was "Who is Captain Marvel?" And the other guy goes "She's basically Marvel's Superman." Dude 1 was like "wait it's a chick?" And dude two goes "She will **** you up."
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I wonder if dude 1 would've known who it was if dude 2 mentioned she used to be Ms. Marvel?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if dude 1 would've known who it was if dude 2 mentioned she used to be Ms. Marvel?
    A question for the ages. Though they were early 20ish at my best guess do maybe not?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

They could've known her from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, if they're too young to have read the 2000s comics. She was Ms. Marvel in that, because it started before she became Cap in the comics. By the time she appeared in Avengers Assemble she was Cap and that show reflected that.

Anyway, the question was rhetorical - we'll never know the answer.

I realize that.

By Inhyuk Lee

EIN5I65XUAAReA6.jpg
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

It's strange but Im legitimately not interested at all in this Evil Carol schtick. I was very interested, costume alone, but after seeing how this run has handled plot points, I'm not expecting much.

First arc was nuclear man, and carol v rogue, with none of the emotional impact it should've had. Second was dr strange stuff. There was a freaky friday situation, and it was resolved in the most unsatisfying way. Like strange's magic apparently stopped working, and they could've had a good reason for it to not work, as in bring up carol's weakness to magic, but they go with something else.

Then the kree revelation arc, where people start to hate her, and then they see her being beat up and they love her again, she loses her air force ****, but then they say the public supports giving her her rank back.

Every time it starts with something interesting, and goes paloop.

And rhodey's there, but like he's only there to be carol's emotional support, even though he needs it way more. They can talk about things like ptsd, or support each other, but nothing's there.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    ...Not one of Anka's best redesigns in my opinion.