Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

I find her doll kinda ugly. I need a Barbie Carol, not that thing with a big head and lowkey hideous face.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I find her doll kinda ugly. I need a Barbie Carol, not that thing with a big head and lowkey hideous face.
    I'm sure somebody will be selling custom repaints on Etsy before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I was commenting to a friend the other night... it's going to take ALL of the self-control to not just buy all of the Captain Marvel things now.
    .....why would you hold that impulse back? It's Carol! Go and buy all the things! Who cares about rent and bills when there's new Captain Marvel merchandise?

Seriously, I thought your priorities were laid out better than that.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    .....why would you hold that impulse back? It's Carol! Go and buy all the things! Who cares about rent and bills when there's new Captain Marvel merchandise?

Seriously, I thought your priorities were laid out better than that.
    Message received. Good thing I like ramen...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol she really is a "You can be anything barbie"
    Air force pilot, spy, published author, journalist, editor, superhero, astronaut

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Message received. Good thing I like ramen...
    lol crap, now I'm gonna feel guilty, worried that I peer pressured you into debt........

Buy all the things you can comfortably afford?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    lol crap, now I'm gonna feel guilty, worried that I peer pressured you into debt........

Buy all the things you can comfortably afford?
    It's almost my birthday, just sayin'...

(Though I knew this movie would come with a burst of Carol-related merchandise like we've never seen. I've been anxiously awaiting it for years!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    That sounds perfectly in line with an MCU movie these days. Hope it bodes well for Carol's future in the MCU.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

There are so many important issues to talk about but people do an entire youtube to try and ruin something completely harmless that other people enjoy.
    Baby Thanos

John campea says first night showings are selling out and it took him some tries to get a showing not sold out! (at about 7:29)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I only paged through the first issue -- mostly to inspect the artwork. Will have to read it later, but the artwork was only okay. The artist has potential, but seems a bit C-list at the moment - which is a problem that has plagued all of CM's series. Marvel just can't or won't assign an A-list artist to the series.
    So I finally read the book last night. I thought the scripting was very well done. Carol's and Jess's exchange during the fight was nice. The addition of the Hazmat to the cast didn't excite me. The art was better in the early part of the story -- but really fell apart towards the end. Looked very rushed. Hopefully, it will improve.

BANNED

Dialogue was p good. I enjoyed carol's and jess' banter

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I am really bad at telling when art is good because I usually like the art even when other people don't. I thought it was really good throughout.

I am not an artist though.
    Baby Thanos

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    There are so many important issues to talk about but people do an entire youtube to try and ruin something completely harmless that other people enjoy.
    Don't get started. It's also pretty funny that some of these guys and their fans don't seem to realize that they're acting exactly like the people they claim they are against ( some know full well what they're doing, they're just in it for the hits).

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    So I finally read the book last night. I thought the scripting was very well done. Carol's and Jess's exchange during the fight was nice. The addition of the Hazmat to the cast didn't excite me. The art was better in the early part of the story -- but really fell apart towards the end. Looked very rushed. Hopefully, it will improve.
    Felt the art was not perfect, but decent.