Page 23 of 134 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

The iconic pose
    DyaaN8qX0AIff5D.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    The iconic pose
    DyaaN8qX0AIff5D.jpg
    in stores when, exactly?

when does the press tour begin for the movie? What TV talk shows will she and the rest of the cast be appearing in?

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    in stores when, exactly?

when does the press tour begin for the movie? What TV talk shows will she and the rest of the cast be appearing in?
    It already started, she was on Ellen yesterday.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Possibly in later editions, but did her time as Binary change her Ms. Marvel abilities from what they originally had been back in the 1970s?
    Let's not forget the KEY event that occurred before Carol went from being Ms. Marvel to Binary. Rogue completely stole all of her Ms. Marvel powers, leaving Carol powerless. I vaguely recall some writer mentioning that Carol in theory still had her latent clairvoyant abilities, but they were for the most part dormant. Carol was also still a genetically altered human, which is how she was able to become Binary. As Binary, her powers easily eclipsed her Ms. Marvel powers in every way. She was one of the few women at the time who was a cosmically powerful energy generator/manipulator with legitimate Class 100 strength.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    While I loved the scenes they showed I didn’t need to hear “higher further faster” 3 times. Just kinda ruined the rest of it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    While I loved the scenes they showed I didn’t need to hear “higher further faster” 3 times. Just kinda ruined the rest of it for me
    On the other hand, that was my favorite thing about it. I was just coming over here to say how much I liked the emphasis on that.

(And she punched a plane(?) out of the sky at the end!)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Tracking now predicting a 160M+ opening weekend

I loved the emphasis on Higher, Further, Faster. Gave it a nice energy while showing her attitude a little more. Excited that this is just around the bend.

BANNED

The higher further faster dubbing over the back ground with that voice

Yikes. The music was good enough to convey the tone.

I do think it exemplifies what carol stands for so I like the slogan. The rush of flying, and also rising among the ranks through ambition
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 02-03-2019 at 05:51 PM.

That trailer was perfect. I can't wait for this movie.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Are we actually going to get any merchandise for this movie? I so want to purchase a Titan Heroes 12 inch Captain Marvel Action Figure for my collection (I have like 50, don't judge me lol). Heck, even Antman and Wasp were issued such figures because of their movie not so thus far for Captain Marvel (I've been trying to pre-order one everywhere).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Are we actually going to get any merchandise for this movie? I so want to purchase a Titan Heroes 12 inch Captain Marvel Action Figure for my collection (I have like 50, don't judge me lol). Heck, even Antman and Wasp were issued such figures because of their movie not so thus far for Captain Marvel (I've been trying to pre-order one everywhere).
    I don't know about Titan Heroes figures... but there's been a LOT of merchandise and I've been buying too much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post

His art in the first few issues was so gorgeous honestly.