Page 24 of 134 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    That trailer was perfect. I can't wait for this movie.
    This.

Trailer really doubled down on the swagger and I'm thankful for it. This is feeling more and more and more like Carol and this was the best trailer so far. And with this, I'm avoiding spoilers as much as I can until I'm sitting in the theater.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I don't know about Titan Heroes figures... but there's been a LOT of merchandise and I've been buying too much.
    Well, if Carol doesn't get one she'll be the first Marvel movie hero (or villain) who has been denied the honor which is disappointing. Heck, Carnage did not even appear in the Venom movie and he was given a Titan Heroes figure.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The alarm(?) sound paired with the drums? Ooooh that was hot.

But truly: "Higher, further, faster, baby" was just pure sex. So effing rad. This movie has me so pumped.

I got my Captain Marvel pins in the mail yesterday. Wearing one on my work lanyard along with my Avenger pin and my Wonder Woman pin and my safety pin.

REPRESENT!
    HIGHER FURTHER FASTER BABY!

I can only imagine how awesome it must be for KSD to see that "Higher, further, faster" trailer. To be able to think, "Yeah. That's mine."

(32 days to go!)

New international poster

pos.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    That is truly marvelous.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btg9lkLF...=1t3xew3o517le

ha ha ha we actually lost this hero, this god
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fan artists are having real fun with that international poster... one didn't think there was enough Goose.

I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

And Bosslogic thought it needed more Son of Coul.

m92vxupcowe21.jpg
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post
    New international poster

pos.jpg
    The disparity between Korath's Comic appearance and Djimon Honshu MCU adaptation has never struck me until now. Tying him in with the Kree Starforce lineup with Pink Skinned (Faux -Kree) Carol and then the rest being Blue Skinned Kree majority. More diversity for the Kree. HALA!

Astonishing Member

I like carol and I like links https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Carol...rs_(Earth-616)
    7 avenger team 2
    captain marvel blue marvel iron man spectrum vision war machine wonderman
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-07-2019 at 04:35 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Carol got the best line in Avengers #14.

good cap bad cap.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    Fan artists are having real fun with that international poster... one didn't think there was enough Goose.

This is just too purrfect.

Also, I hope there's at least a reference to Kamala Khan in this movie. A while back, Feige did indicate that Kamala would eventually make her way into the MCU. I'd love for this movie to hint at that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.