Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I hope Lt Trouble’s in the sequel. Don’t have to be a big role or nothin, just a couple of scenes would be enough.

I want Alpha Flight in the sequel. Puck, Wendy, Sasquatch and Brand. It would be epic

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

With the movie coming out I want to learn more about Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel. Would anyone be able to recommend good comics to read? What are considered her best storylines?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    With the movie coming out I want to learn more about Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel. Would anyone be able to recommend good comics to read? What are considered her best storylines?
    Captain Marvel: The Enemy Within & Life of Captain Marvel

Bing, Bam, Boom. All a new reader needs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Higher, Further, Faster
    Rise of Alpha Flight

These are the our my FAVORITE Captain Marvel Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I hope Lt Trouble’s in the sequel. Don’t have to be a big role or nothin, just a couple of scenes would be enough.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they merge her with Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    I want Alpha Flight in the sequel. Puck, Wendy, Sasquatch and Brand. It would be epic
    Maybe in the third film. CM2 will probably establish both Spectrum and Ms Marvel, that's plenty to cover without also bringing in Alpha Flight. Also, it would be best to introduce Alpha Flight after X-Men, so their connection to Wolverine can be kept intact.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-24-2019 at 05:18 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I would read Kelly Sue DeConnick's run first and foremost. I think it'll also cover her backstory sufficiently. I also would recommend you read the Brood Saga from Uncanny X-Men.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Captain Marvel: The Enemy Within & Life of Captain Marvel

Bing, Bam, Boom. All a new reader needs.
    Don't do Life of Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Where is that from? Apparently it's wrong - Carol was beaten into second place by Batman Who Laughs #2.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...-january-2019/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Where is that from? Apparently it's wrong - Carol was beaten into second place by Batman Who Laughs #2.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...-january-2019/
    She's number two in units sold, but she's number one in dollars and money made. Even though both issues are $4.99, there was some retail shenanigans that led to more money being spent on CM orders.

If they're the same price, that shouldn't happen.

https://www.comichron.com

"Batman Who Laughs #2 continued the title's reign as the top comic book in the Direct Market. Batman was the only title running for longer than a year to make the Top 10. The top-selling comics by units:

The dollar rankings reversed the positions of the top two, putting Captain Marvel #1 in first place and bringing Young Justice #1 into the Top 10.

Why did Captain Marvel pass Batman Who Laughs, despite the two comic books having the same cover price? Simple: remember that the dollar charts (just like the market shares) are computed based on the number of dollars Diamond received. The mix of retailers who bought Captain Marvel #1 appear to have done so at a slightly less favorable average discount, meaning they paid more per copy. This happens all the time, and is why there is no simple metric for relating invoiced dollars to retail dollars.

In most of these split-decision cases, the two books have order quantities that are pretty similar."

I don't know what the heck this even means.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Now that I think about it, with the Fox rights back they would probably have access to Brand/SWORD, and Alpha Flight (if they didn't already).

Makes me wonder if they'll still keep the Canada/X-Men connections if they bring it over to the movie side.

Fantastic Member

Captain Marvel Oscars tv spot

Oh man. I think that's my favorite one yet. I am so ready for this movie.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast