Page 65 of 134 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Yo the preview for issue 3 is up

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...in-marvel-3-2/

Oops guess I got beat to it ��

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Yo the preview for issue 3 is up

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...in-marvel-3-2/

Oops guess I got beat to it ��
    Maybe we should start calling Carol Captain Fungus since that's what Jessica thinks of her as...

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Here is an image from the same issue, Avengers vol#1, 350 dated Early August 1992:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Maybe we should start calling Carol Captain Fungus since that's what Jessica thinks of her as...
    Clearly Jess says it with nothing but pure affection XD but she is probably one if the very few who can get away with it
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If Carol wants to wear some make up while she punches the big purple guy's face in, I say let her.
    Right?
    Anyone batting an eye at Carol's lip color(??) is a prime example of the nonsense standard women are held to. If she wore no make up, some twat out there would argue "Lookit the MAN, there"

STEVE took the time to SHAVE his beard and comb that beautiful mane of his.
    Tony appears to have gotten his fancy razorz out of get those sharp angles just right on HIS facial hair.
    Scott managed to find his pomade to get that signature messy UP-DO of his.
    Carol can do whatever the fux she wants. And she WANTS to know where the hell Fury is and she'll get her answers with a lil' ...Maybe It's Mabeline, if she damn well pleases.

ALSO: 2nd viewing tonight at 6:30pm. Counting down the minutes. Cannot wait.
    Last edited by Fokken; 03-15-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Now the timeline makes more sense. I don't think endgame is set in 2019
    I'm almost certain it's not. How long would it take for Natasha to grow out her blonde bob? She still has it at the start of the movie, based on the first trailer. There's definitely a timeskip of some sort in the movie. I think it starts in 2018, immediately after Infinity War, but finishes up a few years later, with some time travel to 2012 (the first Avengers film) also involved.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm almost certain it's not. How long would it take for Natasha to grow out her blonde bob? She still has it at the start of the movie, based on the first trailer. There's definitely a timeskip of some sort in the movie. I think it starts in 2018, immediately after Infinity War, but finishes up a few years later, with some time travel to 2012 (the first Avengers film) also involved.
    I've been growing my hair out for a year and a half now and its just baaaaaaaaaarely extending to where my shoulder meets my neck. Lil' pony level.
    At her bob level, I'd still argue she'd need a year to a year and a half to ensure that braid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I've been growing my hair out for a year and a half now and its just baaaaaaaaaarely extending to where my shoulder meets my neck. Lil' pony level.
    At her bob level, I'd still argue she'd need a year to a year and a half to ensure that braid.
    My hair stylist once told me healthy hair grows, on average, about 6" a year. I have never attempted to verify this, but it seems believable.

... and now for some wild speculation: what about time spent in the Quantum Realm? Hmm?

In the real world Nat's hair probably wouldn't grow out that far in less than a few years. But its a movie, so they might just say its been one year and we'll just have to accept that Nat's hair grows fast.

Given the number of haircuts she's had and the number of times she's gone from short to long, it wouldn't exactly be much of a stretch compared to what we've seen in the past. I mean, compare her hair in Avengers to her hair in Winter Soldier; that's only a year or two difference but her hair is about twice as long.

I think a big time jump is....unlikely. You want the world still struggling heavily for the good drama, right? You wait more than a few years and people will have moved on and adjusted.

I figure the film starts shortly after the Snap and then we'll move forward a year, into 2019, maybe into the near future of 2020. That's enough time for the horror of the Snap to really set in, but not enough time for society to settle back down and move on, so the pressure on the heroes will still be high.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Widow wears wigs. That's my head canon, because Scarjo's wigs look really obvious sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Widow wears wigs. That's my head canon, because Scarjo's wigs look really obvious sometimes.
    Im not sure it makes sense for Widow to wear wigs, especially not in her line of work with all that flipping and fighting. Extensions fits better

Extensions and weaves are a thing. She can go from short to long in an hour if she chooses to

Yeah, but in this case, it's clearly grown out, as it's blonde at the tips and red at the roots. If it was extensions, it would all be red.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, but in this case, it's clearly grown out, as it's blonde at the tips and red at the roots. If it was extensions, it would all be red.
    Ombre extensions are a thing. Hair dye exists in the MCU

Well yeah, she'd need to use dye anyway if it was just extensions - if it's not her own hair grown out, the blonde would be at the roots. And there's no reason she'd choose ombre extensions - the blonde hair was only a disguise in the first place, which she's growing out. That's all it is.