Page 75 of 134 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1998
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Have you read the Marvel SuperHero Vol. 2 #10-11? The first is the planned issue of Ms. Marvel that never saw print that was leading up to the events of Avengers Annual 10. #11 is essentially what you're asking about. It's from Mystique's point of view, but it does cut to Carol right after the incident with Marcus. She walked away from the Avengers because she believed they betrayed her. Mystique found her through Destiny.
    My view of the stories in Marvel SuperHero is that only issue 24 was really planned -- and ready for print. That is the issue with Sabre-Tooth. Even the cover had been completed. I think Ms. Marvel was cancelled well before the Marcus storyline -- so there couldn't have been a plan to address her period in Limbo in the Ms. Marvel series. Indeed-- the Marcus storyline would never have happened had Ms. Marvel still be in publication.

I think most of the post Marcus material shown in Marvel SuperHero was produced specifically for that book -- and it was not very good. I would have to do some research on the matter, but I don't even know if Claremont had conceptualized Rogue by the time Ms. Marvel was cancelled. Mystique had already made an appearance -- and she would have become a major villain in that book instead of X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    My view of the stories in Marvel SuperHero is that only issue 24 was really planned -- and ready for print. That is the issue with Sabre-Tooth. Even the cover had been completed. I think Ms. Marvel was cancelled well before the Marcus storyline -- so there couldn't have been a plan to address her period in Limbo in the Ms. Marvel series. Indeed-- the Marcus storyline would never have happened had Ms. Marvel still be in publication.

I think most of the post Marcus material shown in Marvel SuperHero was produced specifically for that book -- and it was not very good. I would have to do some research on the matter, but I don't even know if Claremont had conceptualized Rogue by the time Ms. Marvel was cancelled. Mystique had already made an appearance -- and she would have become a major villain in that book instead of X-Men.
    I agree with you completely on this. One thing you have to remember about Avengers Annual #10, is that it was the continuation of not 1 story, but 2. The infamous Avengers Marcus story was one. The other was UXM# 140-141 the Days of Future Past story. Neither one had taken place before Carol's first book was canceled. Also, ironicly, those Marvel Superhero stories were published after Mr. Claremont left Marvel at the end of 1991.

And it looks like Carol's done it: https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#717a622a70cd

The movie is projected to cross the 1 billion dollar mark at some point during the day today.

I need to see that movie like 3 more times before Endgame.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I got to see it twice and was lucky to find the time for that. But yeah, I'd happily watch that again before Endgame. I'll have to wait for the blu-ray before I see it again though. \

Speaking of Endgame, guess who's got two thumbs and tickets for the family with prime seating?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Speaking of Endgame, guess who's got two thumbs and tickets for the family with prime seating?
    *counts her thumbs*

Me?

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    *counts her thumbs*

Me?
    Me too me too me tooooo!
    Thumbs and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I got to see it twice and was lucky to find the time for that. But yeah, I'd happily watch that again before Endgame. I'll have to wait for the blu-ray before I see it again though. \

Bleh, it took me all day to get a ticket. cineplex odeon's web site in canada crashed with everyone trying to buy Endgame tickets, but the time I got my ticket only Saturday was left open. I think Endgame is going to do ridiculous numbers on the opening weekend. 3 hours and 20 minutes though, I have no idea when I am going to be able to go to the washroom during that long movie, they should have an intermission.

I saw Captain Marvel for the 2nd time last Friday, I went to the regular show this time instead of 3D. I feel like Brie and Sam should be in every movie together, they were born to be in a buddy cop series as partners.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Bleh, it took me all day to get a ticket. cineplex odeon's web site in canada crashed with everyone trying to buy Endgame tickets, but the time I got my ticket only Saturday was left open. I think Endgame is going to do ridiculous numbers on the opening weekend. 3 hours and 20 minutes though, I have no idea when I am going to be able to go to the washroom during that long movie, they should have an intermission.
    I had to wait about 3 hours for AMC's ticketing system to come back online to get mine. I was noticing that all of the non-AMC theaters were filling up FAST - probably everybody who got too impatient to wait for AMC to sort itself out.

But on the upside, the new trailer they released gives us about 2 seconds of Carol we haven't seen before?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I saw Captain Marvel for the 2nd time last Friday, I went to the regular show this time instead of 3D. I feel like Brie and Sam should be in every movie together, they were born to be in a buddy cop series as partners.
    Another one of their team-ups is finally being released on Netflix this Friday. It was actually shot before Captain Marvel - I think Netflix was just sitting on it until now to ride that buzz.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

That’s super dope

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Super-cool .

Fantastic Member

https://www.comicsbeat.com/captain-m...usive-preview/

Here's the Preview for Captain Marvel #4

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/captain-m...usive-preview/

Here's the Preview for Captain Marvel #4
    what is that form???

is it Binary or False Super Saiyan???

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    what is that form???

is it Binary or False Super Saiyan???
    I don't know if it really is anything other than her normal form? Just a quick, adrenaline-fueled power burst.