Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Looks like the "Femme Fatale" character the was speculated to be Jess or Felicia was written out of the Spider-Man Far from Home script.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Looks like the "Femme Fatale" character the was speculated to be Jess or Felicia was written out of the Spider-Man Far from Home script.
    Maybe for the best, though we could still hopefully be surprised.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Former Spider-Woman writer Dennis Hopeless has revealed that Hopeless isn't his real name. His real name is Dennis Hallum, and he'll be credited under that name from now on.
    https://twitter.com/HopelessDent/sta...67817620324353
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah I saw that, but I could swear the mentioned that Hopeless wasn't his real last name in interviews.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Another month without Jess...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

The solicit doesn't mention her, but that doesn't mean Jessica won't be in Captain Marvel #4.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She was in Captain Marvel and she'll be in the entire arc- pretty sure Kelly said Jessica's role in it is pretty big? It's not a solo but it's the most regular appearance of hers we've had in awhile. I'm Not going to complain because Carol and Jess are great together. And if her being in Captain Marvel reminds people how great she is, the more likely they'll ask marvel that she have her own solo again.

We need a solo series. 86178-53931-spider-woman.jpg

Better write Marvel about that XD spideyoffice@marvel.com and mheroes@marvel.com

I really want to see Jess wear her original two costumes for an adventure or three.

I'm talking the two from Marvel Spotlight and Two-in-One with the cowl.

One had the familiar yellow triangle, the other a black cowl.

Oddly, the costumes on the covers were the opposite of the costumes in the story.

And yes, everyone should write to

spideyoffice@marvel.com and mheroes@marvel.com

Did you see the latest Moon Girl? She's in class, falls asleep... and has a nightmare in which her classmates are replaced by superheroes (all in retro costumes), who belittle her. One of them was Jessica.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    That will be disappointing. I'm still going to use the movie as an excuse to read some classic Spider-Woman, but I was also looking forward to seeing her in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Former Spider-Woman writer Dennis Hopeless has revealed that Hopeless isn't his real name. His real name is Dennis Hallum, and he'll be credited under that name from now on.
    https://twitter.com/HopelessDent/sta...67817620324353
    Well, that's going to confuse me for a while.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    That will be disappointing. I'm still going to use the movie as an excuse to read some classic Spider-Woman, but I was also looking forward to seeing her in the movie.
    I was too but maybe it means they bring her in elsewhere? Or we just don't get Jess in the movies at all. I'm figuring it's the latter. I need to read more classic Spider-Woman but not all the issues are on Marvel Unlimited and for financial reasons, I can't go track down issues.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I suspect she'll show up eventually, it's just a question of what context. Her unique contract situation is probably the thing that gives the biggest pause.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?