Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Why are Gamespot publishing comic book articles? They should leave that to their sister site, Comic Vine.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't see comicvine do much these days?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Marvel is going to take all my money in March. SO MANY Spider-Woman variants!

Though I'm disappointed in the Venom Variant.
    Last edited by Seren; 12-16-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Nevermind. 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Marvel is going to take all my money in March. SO MANY Spider-Woman variants!

Though I'm disappointed in the Venom Variant.
    I knew the return to the classic costume would be used as an excuse for more cheesecake.
    Looks like Marvel didn't learn a whole lot from the Manara controversy.

The rest of the covers are AMAZING. But yeah, I was really disappointed. That said, I feel like Jess is getting a bigger push than I initially thought she would - I don't recall her last series get this kind of attention from Marvel?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I knew the return to the classic costume would be used as an excuse for more cheesecake.
    Looks like Marvel didn't learn a whole lot from the Manara controversy.
    They learned the same thing every big media corporation does. Wait for the outrage to die down, wait for people to forget a little or not think about it as much, and then do it again when not so many people are paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    The rest of the covers are AMAZING. But yeah, I was really disappointed. That said, I feel like Jess is getting a bigger push than I initially thought she would - I don't recall her last series get this kind of attention from Marvel?
    Yeah, I'm hoping this is a sign of good things to come for her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I’d love to see this happen someday:

C92E5324-927E-4F7E-87B6-85A8633CF616.gif

Amazing Member

The classic costume is much better than the tumblr quality re-design and there's nothing wrong with a little cheesecake now and then. my opinion only.

I quite like the Ghost Rider cover. It's amusing.

What's so funny about it? It's appropriate yeah, but not funny. They're both on motorbikes, which makes sense, as Jess has been known to ride one (especially in Hopeless's run).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Some people only care about the costume Jess wears rather than her actual character.

So Spider-Woman is getting a new costume, per Newsarama article. I love a good redesign but I have to say I hate this. Looks like a poorly designed amalgam of Peter and Natashas looks.

Hopefully it’ll grow on me but I’m really disappointed ☹️

F3B4C3D6-E539-41F1-9388-443EE5FE7B95.jpg

Simply awful.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Well , let’s just hope it’s a good story.