Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm going to disagree with all of you. The classic costume has it's place, but I much prefer the new one.
    The new costume won me over too. I was very skeptical when it was first announced, but it works a lot better than I originally expected.

is there an Essentials TPB of the first solo series?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is there an Essentials TPB of the first solo series?
    essentials.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I can never find volume one of that and I still need to check Amazon or ebay but eh. I enjoy hunting shops.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

We're getting Jess Twice in August:
    MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #8
    CHARLES SOULE, ETHAN SACKS

The journey through Marvel history reaches the current decade as Wolverine’s vigil takes a dark turn! #SpiderWoman battles with disinformation on social media! And an all-new story featuring Korea’s own super hero, White Fox! https://t.co/0UKEey5gRa

Plus she is nin the IDW Captain Marvel issue.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

They're deadass gonna do an entire story about #Bootygate

I'm impressed
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They're deadass gonna do an entire story about #Bootygate

I'm impressed
    I was thinking maybe it would be tying in to the third Captain Marvel arc where someone is trying to defame Carol.

Apparently, Jess is a regular in the IDW book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently, Jess is a regular in the IDW book.
    That makes me really really happy. Jess isn't usually in books aimed at younger readers.

For the record...
    ...the name is Spider-Woman!

spider woman.jpg
    classic.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 05-24-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Agreed.

Best. Super-hero. Costume. Ever. IMO.

Attachment 81771
    I admittedly love the original costume, even the one with the full head gear sans wig. The new costume just makes me think "just another spider person." But as with so many women's costumes of that era, I see why they'd want to change it to de-emphasize objectification. I'm just glad that none of this discussion occurs at my gym...because some of the women wear outfits to workout in that makes Jessica's original costume look like a nun's habit.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Jessica Drew as drawn by Carmen Carnero in Captain Marvel #8 (out in July)

Extraordinary Member

I did like that at the end of that nonsense with Nuclear Man Roger was there.

I'm not s fan of Jess being with Roger. However, I still stand by my theory that Jess Drew and Matt Murdock would be amazing together.