Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Me too. I think we have Tini Howard and Kelly Thompson to thank for that since they included Jessica in their books. I also feel like the Spider-Woman Cartoon on Disney Plus was more popular than they expected it to be, so they announced the book to ride that wave? No other books for March have been announced yet.

I really can't wait for to see what Karla Pacheco does with her.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Uh, none of the other spiders are afraid to be around him either.

Bringing Spidey or Felicia would only help with short therm sales, Jessica has to establish herself, have interesting stories and/or good characters to be able to maintain an ongoing, which is going to be an uphill battle, since Spider-Gwen is the more known Spider-Female, and even she doesn't have high sales.
    I was referring to having Peter Parker and Felicia Hardy appear in Jessica's story arc respectively or working together. While I will agree that Spider-Man or Felicia will only help with sales in the short run, the idea is to make them appear as often as Carol Danvers, who only appears in cameos and story arcs in the world of Spider-Woman. In the 2nd Ms. Marvel series, Spider-Man only appeared around 7 times. It didn't hurt Brian Reed's run on Ms. Marvel. It might have helped to support Carol's series because the Spider-readers were converted to Carol Danvers readers. I do agree that what would make Jessica's solo series going forward are interesting stories that will support it, which means that the writers have to attract a large audience to prevent the series from cancellation. What I would love to see is Jessica appear in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man and The Black Cat's solo adventures.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-06-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Then write to Marvel and tell them that bc writing it here isn't helping. They do read every email they get even if they don't respond.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Then write to Marvel and tell them that bc writing it here isn't helping. They do read every email they get even if they don't respond.
    What DarthFury wants is every book to turn into Spider-Man & .... to be frank, most of us are quite tired of him having nothing more to say than how Spider-Man needs to appear and be everyone's BFF every time.
    Personally, I could not care less for Peter Parker and pretty much skip over anything he is in. I would however, be in favor of Black Cat appearing or crossing over with the series which would be a fun nod to her real world origins.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    What DarthFury wants is every book to turn into Spider-Man & .... to be frank, most of us are quite tired of him having nothing more to say than how Spider-Man needs to appear and be everyone's BFF every time.
    Personally, I could not care less for Peter Parker and pretty much skip over anything he is in. I would however, be in favor of Black Cat appearing or crossing over with the series which would be a fun nod to her real world origins.
    Black Cat and Spider-Woman teaming up would be great, especially if there was a nod to Black Cat's own history as a private investigator.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Happy Birthday Jessica Drew!

The CBR article is ok but they aren't reading Strikeforce bc her Pheromones are being used again.

Double posted
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-07-2019 at 08:25 AM.

The CBR article is ok but they aren't reading Strikeforce bc her Pheromones are being used again.
    That pheromone manipulation should start being visible to readers. Perhaps as a heatwave effect or her hair rises.

Remember how big her hair was when she couldn’t control the pheromones ?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    That pheromone manipulation should start being visible to readers. Perhaps as a heatwave effect or her hair rises.

Remember how big her hair was when she couldn’t control the pheromones ?

When are we getting the slew of 40th anniversary variant covers? Or maybe we'll get them when her new series by Karla Pacheco comes out?

Jessicas 40th anniversary was in 2017 the same year the Dennis Hopeless series was cancelled. That said, I expect a slew of variants for Karla Pacheco series.

December 7th is Jessica's canonical in Comics birthday..not her creation date to clarify

Jessicas 40th anniversary was in 2017 the same year the Dennis Hopeless series was cancelled. That said, I expect a slew of variants for Karla Pacheco series.

December 7th is Jessica's canonical in Comics birthday..not her creation date to clarify
    Oh, thanks for the correction. I mean that. And yes, I, too, would expect a lot of variants to celebrate the new Spider-Woman series.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Since we got Milo Manara last time, who do we get for variants this time around? Frank Cho? Adam Hughes? Greg Horn? I kid, I kid. I would love to see Steve Leialoha return, Bill Sinkiewicz...get some really cool not the norm artists. I've always wanted to see Marc Silvestri draw Spider-Woman.

I'd be down for Steve Leialoha but I'm not sure I want any of the others? I'm really hoping for Carmen Carnero and Javier Rodriguez variants. Maybe a Samnee one? Amanda Conner or Sarah Pichelli would also be cool...Maybe..just MAYBE Jen Bartel?
    Last edited by Seren; 12-08-2019 at 02:47 PM.

I'd be down for Steve Leialoha but I'm not sure I want any of the others? I'm really hoping for Carmen Carnero and Javier Rodriguez variants. Maybe a Samnee one? Amanda Conner or Sarah Pichelli would also be cool...Maybe..just MAYBE Jen Bartel?
    I like those artists, and Jen Bartel would be spectacular.

I have never seen Jen Bartel draw Jess and would just die if she did. I would hunt down that cover so hard.