Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Todd Nauck going with the classic costume for his Spider-Woman #1 variant.
    Makes sense, since that's Veranke she's fighting.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Makes sense, since that's Veranke she's fighting.
    It's a real shame Jessica never got to fight Veranke in canon (and public) like Captain America did with his Skrull impostor in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' take on Secret Invasion.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's a real shame Jessica never got to fight Veranke in canon (and public) like Captain America did with his Skrull impostor in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' take on Secret Invasion.
    It really really is.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

There must be folks who still don't trust that heroes like Jessica and Mockingbird are the real McCoy. Why do we never see that?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I dunno but that would be a hell of a great story. I would also pay good money for a Jessica/Bobbi team up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

There must be folks who still don't trust that heroes like Jessica and Mockingbird are the real McCoy. Why do we never see that?
    I think we saw some of that in the Marvel Comics Presents story starring Spider-Woman, with that social media leak of Spider-Woman's identity that . . . wasn't Jessica Drew at all. That a lot of the general public bought that, despite Jessica being publicly known as Spider-Woman for years now, might say something.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I dunno but that would be a hell of a great story. I would also pay good money for a Jessica/Bobbi team up.
    Indeed.

I really need to go back and re-read that story because I am interpreting it completely differently than everyone else I think.

Yeah, that was some dumb teenager going out in Jessica's old costume, and people think she's the real one, and not the actual Jessica Drew who was wearing the Anka costume. Nothing to do with the Skrull imposter, it was just a costume change making people think she was phoney.

Yeah, that was some dumb teenager going out in Jessica's old costume, and people think she's the real one, and not the actual Jessica Drew who was wearing the Anka costume. Nothing to do with the Skrull imposter, it was just a costume change making people think she was phoney.
    And then she got killed as a result of bad guys gunning for Spider-Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And then she got killed as a result of bad guys gunning for Spider-Woman.
    Nevermind. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Seren; 12-30-2019 at 07:59 PM.