Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

I’m glad this costume didn’t happen. But the gliders are kinda cool.

66D40452-779D-4188-9DE4-985CCF4241FC.jpg

Not a fan XD sorry.

New popular fancast for if Jessica Drew ever entered the MCU is Ana De Armas.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I’m glad this costume didn’t happen. But the gliders are kinda cool.

66D40452-779D-4188-9DE4-985CCF4241FC.jpg

Was that supposed to be bare skin down the middle of her chest??

Jess got a slightly updated synopsis for her series coming in march:

SPIDER-WOMAN IS BACK AND PULLING NO PUNCHES!

Jessica Drew hasn’t been feeling like herself lately (she’s not a Skrull, we promise). When the angry, irritable, and unwell Spider-Woman takes a simple security gig to help get back on her feet, she finds herself besieged by unknown forces out to destroy everything around her. What’s wrong with Jessica? Just how DID she get this job? And who are these violent lunatics who keep trying to blow her up? WHO CARES? Does Spider-Woman have someone to punch? THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS.

An explosive new series that pushes Spider-Woman into new heights of action and adventure from the mad minds of Karla Pacheco and Pere Pérez, this is the Spider-Woman book you’ve been waiting for!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Jess got a slightly updated synopsis for her series coming in march:

SPIDER-WOMAN IS BACK AND PULLING NO PUNCHES!

Jessica Drew hasn’t been feeling like herself lately (she’s not a Skrull, we promise). When the angry, irritable, and unwell Spider-Woman takes a simple security gig to help get back on her feet, she finds herself besieged by unknown forces out to destroy everything around her. What’s wrong with Jessica? Just how DID she get this job? And who are these violent lunatics who keep trying to blow her up? WHO CARES? Does Spider-Woman have someone to punch? THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS.

An explosive new series that pushes Spider-Woman into new heights of action and adventure from the mad minds of Karla Pacheco and Pere Pérez, this is the Spider-Woman book you’ve been waiting for!
    Mad, indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I honest to god can't wait. And I'm sad that Karla is going to be at ECCC - that probably means they are going do fun Spider-Woman stuff at that con. If only she were going to C2E2 instead *cries*

I honest to god can't wait. And I'm sad that Karla is going to be at ECCC - that probably means they are going do fun Spider-Woman stuff at that con. If only she were going to C2E2 instead *cries*
    I know that feeling. I know it all too well.

I'd like to know who recently updated the Fandom Spider-Woman wiki page to say that Jessica is currently living in San Francisco And where they ever got that information from because she's not living in San Francisco last I checked..

I'd like to know who recently updated the Fandom Spider-Woman wiki page to say that Jessica is currently living in San Francisco And where they ever got that information from because she's not living in San Francisco last I checked..
    No, she's still in New York, as far as I can recall.

Someone decided to fan fic the page. It's been edited back

Oo nice find! Though I definitely prefer the hair flowing free myself.

Oo nice find! Though I definitely prefer the hair flowing free myself.
    I’d love to see the wrist to thigh web gliders return.

Astonishing Member

Yep. The smaller ones wouldn't provide much flight capacity. I'd guess the larger ones may be more difficult to draw depending on the angle, but they make more sense.

Whoever it is at Screenrant that loves Jessica, bless them.

They wrote a thing about the upcoming series.

And Gamespot names it one of the biggest comics to read in 2020