Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I don't see Jessica's friendship with wolverine or any of the X-Men for that matter, acknowledged. She's currently in the books for Captains Marvel and America, but no where else. Bummed shes not in War for the Realms. She'd be great for one of the tie ins.

Jess was in Avengers Academy, but that game just shut down. She may be in Avengers Ultimate Alliance on the Switch maybe? She hasn't been announced for it, but she was in the other two versions so I hope she's in this one. The fact that she is not in Marvel Future Fight is a crime.

There's rumors circulating that she's coming to the MCU, bit her part in far From Home was written out, so I'm not sure where these new rumors are coming from.
    You see writers have characters like Black Widow and the Punisher occasionally interact with Madripoor, but Jessica tends to get overlooked even though she was basically there from the start with Logan. Not a lot of people know that she was the Muramasa blade first target (on page), that technically debuted with her.

Since Wolverine has like 5 minis running, i'd to see at least like to have one mention their relationship, only hopes is that Ed Brisson might since he's a Wolverine fan. With Mariko and Kwannon's revival we might see more Madripoor stuff which she may be included in...

I have a bad feeling that due to the success of Spider Verse, she'll only have anything prominent to do on that side of the Marvel Verse...
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 02-16-2019 at 12:11 PM.