Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

And another by Andrea Sorrentino

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

Now THAT is how I remember Jess!

“To know her is to fear her”

Astonishing Member

I like the prominence of Jess in that cover. Angela, though, not a fan!

Big fan of Jess, Winter Soldier and Blade.

CANNOT WAIT!!!!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I like the prominence of Jess in that cover. Angela, though, not a fan!
    Jess has been pretty prominent in all the covers and that's amazing

I disagree with you about Angela though ��. I can't WAIT for this series
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I was a hard pass for this series until they announced Jess in the line-up, that plus how much Tini Howard seems to love the character I am definitely giving it a shot!

Jess kicking Ghost's ass.

ghost.jpg

Last edited by Winterboy; 07-04-2019 at 02:06 PM.

For anyone keeping count, here is the latest Jessica Drew Casting Rumor. I've heard this site is incredibly unreliable though, which would explain why no one else is reporting the same rumor. Usually, if its from a reliable source, other news sites are all over it.

If it's based on 616 Jessica, then for God's sake, cast a Brit, not an American.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Classic!!!

on the wall.jpg

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If it's based on 616 Jessica, then for God's sake, cast a Brit, not an American.
    When it comes to American movies, Brits seem to have the inside track most of the time, so you're probably right. But I'd be in favor of them going another direction. Can Adriana Lima act? With her long, dark hair and Brazilian-Portuguese accent, I wouldn't complain if she won the role as Jessica.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

The current top fancasts I'm seeing on Twitter for Jessica are Alicia Vikander and Naomi Scott. Either would be ok by me.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

The current top fancasts I'm seeing on Twitter for Jessica are Alicia Vikander and Naomi Scott. Either would be ok by me.
    Tomb Raider kind of ruined Vikander for me. Agreed on Naomi Scott, though.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin