Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

She's got the look and and that British Accent.

beckinsale.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Winterboy, is that Brooke Williams? Because she would be awesome as Jess except she's on Agents of SHIELD currently.

(I think I figured it out)
    Last edited by Seren; 07-05-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Winterboy, I have no idea who that actress is. Not disagreeing, just don't know who that is.
    British actress Kate Beckinsale.

movies.jpg

WHITEOUT
    VAN HELSING
    THE CLICK
    UNDERWORLD
    TOTAL RECALL 2
    PEARL HARBOR
    Last edited by Winterboy; 07-05-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Clearly I don't get out enough.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

The current top fancasts I'm seeing on Twitter for Jessica are Alicia Vikander and Naomi Scott. Either would be ok by me.
    Naomi has superhero experience, as she played the Pink Power Ranger.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Naomi has superhero experience, as she played the Pink Power Ranger.
    Exactly. Honestly, I think she'd be perfect for Jess. I love Alicia, and I think she could absolutely be an awesome Jess, but Naomi is a better fit. Not only does Naomi has Power Rangers under her belt, but she's in the upcoming Charlies Angels as well.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Exactly. Honestly, I think she'd be perfect for Jess. I love Alicia, and I think she could absolutely be an awesome Jess, but Naomi is a better fit. Not only does Naomi has Power Rangers under her belt, but she's in the upcoming Charlies Angels as well.
    I just saw the trailer for that while watching Spider-Man: Far From Home. Looked interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'll be seeing it for sure.

On a different note, Outside of Strikeforce, Marvel has plans for Jess. To Quote Tom Breevort: "She'll be appearing in Captain America to start" So looks like after this arc, she'll be showing up there from time to time (I know other daughters of Liberty are, so that's how I'm interpreting this statement). I think Captain Marvel is also a safe bet...but I wonder if there's more outside that.

I'll be seeing it for sure.

On a different note, Outside of Strikeforce, Marvel has plans for Jess. To Quote Tom Breevort: "She'll be appearing in Captain America to start" So looks like after this arc, she'll be showing up there from time to time (I know other daughters of Liberty are, so that's how I'm interpreting this statement). I think Captain Marvel is also a safe bet...but I wonder if there's more outside that.
    As a fan, I am glad Marvel has plans for Jessica Drew to be a player in the Marvel Universe. Hoping this does lead to her getting her own series again, and if so . . . who would you like to see write it?

Im looking forward to Tini Howard writing her in Strikeforce, so I wouldn't mind her doing a Jessica Drew solo as well. Other top picks are Leah Williams, Al Ewing, Jody Houser, Kelly Sue, Kelly Thompson, and Robbie Thompson.

Art wise: Carmen Carnero, Javier Rodriguez, Stefano Caselli, Sarah Pichelli, Veronica Fish, Amy Reeder

Im looking forward to Tini Howard writing her in Strikeforce, so I wouldn't mind her doing a Jessica Drew solo as well. Other top picks are Leah Williams, Al Ewing, Jody Houser, Kelly Sue, Kelly Thompson, and Robbie Thompson.

Art wise: Carmen Carnero, Javier Rodriguez, Stefano Caselli, Sarah Pichelli, Veronica Fish, Amy Reeder
    Having read something from all of those writers you listed as your other top picks myself at one point or another, I lean most strongly toward Jody Houser and Kelly Sue DeConnick, the latter because of how well she already did writing Jess in her Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble runs and the former because I anticipate her style for Jessica would be closer to her Mother Panic series for DC's Young Animal. I do like what I've seen and read of the others, some more than others, but Houser and DeConnick would be my own top favorites. I'm looking forward to Strikeforce so I can get a feel for Tini Howard and her portrayal of Jessica, and then she'll probably be on my list as well.

I can't disagree with any of that. I'm not sure how Jody feels about Jess, but I know Kelly Sue DeConnick loves her and has reiterated that love for Jessica -as well as her friendship with Carol- fairly recently as well.

I love Leah's Giant Man series and the little I've read of her X-Tremists series. I wouldn't count her out as an excellent writer for Jess either. Same for Tini, if Thanos is anything to go by (Really, it's very good. She made me like Gamora and Thanos as characters and I was't sure that could happen).

Ultimate Member

Alicia Vikander would be a cool choice. Also perhaps Tatiana Maslany.

Tatiana Maslany would SLAY as Jessica.

Tatiana Maslany would SLAY as Jessica.
    From Orphan Black? Hmm, I could definitely see her, given that Orphan Black deals in somewhat similar ideas and themes to Jessica's stories, mainly revolving around genetic manipulation and being constantly screwed with.