Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Attachment 76548

Jess & Carol
    Hey, do you know who the artist bis for that? I love it!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Hey, do you know who the artist bis for that? I love it!
    Here she is ....
    E5870F47-F453-48CA-BDFE-52506104EAFA.jpg

Thank you!!!

Carol and Jessica banter was ON POINT in Captain Marvel 1. I can't wait for issue 2. It's been so long since I've been this excited for a book.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

If you're not following the Captain Marvel thread, Jessica has a big part in the first arc of Kelly Thompson's "Captain Marvel".

So...no more flying/gliding for Jessica then? Seems like she would have at least been in a position to glide from that height she’s being dropped,eh?

Also has the Jess/Carol BFF relationship been given a squish name yet?
    “Caress”? “Jarol”? “Sparkle-Spider”?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-10-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Had Carol not grabbed her, Jessica would've ended up gliding into the water.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She needs the giganta-gliders !
    EA58A747-E60B-41A9-8E9B-7DF1C795AB8A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Had Carol not grabbed her, Jessica would've ended up gliding into the water.
    Fair enough.
    But cmon, tell me Jess couldn’t have pulled off such a gliding FEAT in the ol’ days...

Last edited by Thirteen; 01-10-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Poor Jessica. She has long suffered from plot-dependent powers.

(And let us not forget... once a long, long time ago... Jess used that gliding to save Carol when SHE was the one falling.)

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Poor Jessica. She has long suffered from plot-dependent powers.

(And let us not forget... once a long, long time ago... Jess used that gliding to save Carol when SHE was the one falling.)
    Indeed! “When Jess met Carol”
    How windy IS it on the West Coast???

Yeah but at least she can still glide. I've only been to the West Coast once and I don't recall it being that windy.

I love Avengers Annual 10. Without that issue we wouldn't have one of the best Dynamic duos in comics.

Yeah but at least she can still glide. I've only been to the West Coast once and I don't recall it being that windy.

I love Avengers Annual 10. Without that issue we wouldn't have one of the best Dynamic duos in comics.
    I wish there was some explanation given for why Carol isn't affected by Jessica's pheromones that made women averse to her and folks in general creeped out by her. Thus the "to know her is to fear her" tagline with which this thread is titled,

Just make it a CAPTAIN MARVEL/SPIDERWOMAN flip book. Perhaps between their (admittedly overlapping) fan bases, the characters could sustain an ongoing volume.

Jess by Thony Silas.

thony silas jess.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Well Jess can control her pheromones now. And before that she had a perfume she could used to neutralize them.

Jess was featured in this article at Marvel today.

And this back in December
    Last edited by Seren; 01-11-2019 at 09:12 PM.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

max dumbar SW.jpg

Max Dumbar's SW.