Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Why does she need other characters rogues...give her her own. Find some unattached baddies and make them hers...and make them interesting.
    I agree on her having her own rogues. Most of which are/were in Night Shift.

She should face them again although they are (sometimes) more anti-heroes than villains.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I agree on her having her own rogues. Most of which are/were in Night Shift.

She should face them again although they are (sometimes) more anti-heroes than villains.
    And depending on the Superior Spider-Man's final fate . . . they could show up to tangle with Jessica again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

She'll always have Nekra and Gypsy Moth. ❤

Even when she had a secret identity, she wasn't great at it. Although, I think Dazzler never figured it out. Nekra clocked her in a second.

I had to clean out my old room and found my Spider-Woman collection. When will our girl get an omnibus?

Jessica absolutely deserves an omnibus.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post

Even when she had a secret identity, she wasn't great at it. Although, I think Dazzler never figured it out. Nekra clocked her in a second.

I had to clean out my old room and found my Spider-Woman collection. When will our girl get an omnibus?
    Nekra and Gypsy Moth. Or Skein, as she sometimes likes to be called.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Nekra and Gypsy Moth. Or Skein, as she sometimes likes to be called.
    I was trying so hard to remember what her codename is now! Thank you.

I loved Nekra's introduction in Spider-Woman. That cover was terrific with the rendition of the light(bulb) glow-- and the fighting scene was awesome. I still remember it!

I was trying so hard to remember what her codename is now! Thank you.
    You're welcome.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And depending on the Superior Spider-Man's final fate . . . they could show up to tangle with Jessica again.
    Jessica and Otto? Too many dark characters as Jessica's partners. Felicia Hardy and Jessica would make for a fun dynamic, as it would be if Jessica was working alongside Peter Parker. She had rejected Kaine's offer to join up. But if was from Peter, Jessica would accept. Can't believe that Peter has not been introduced to Jessica's son Gerry.

I figure she can wear both costumes at this point. Why not? Just depends on what the artist can handle for the story.

Peter has met Gerry. It's in the last issue of Spider-Woman.

And I agree. Its already been established in the recent Spider-Woman that Jess keeps the old suit around just in case.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Can't believe that Peter has not been introduced to Jessica's son Gerry.
    I can't believe that Gerry hasn't been done away with. Marvel walked back the costume, which was a step in the right direction but the kid has to go. I'm not blaming the writer. Writers are creatures of the moment who are not concerned with the character once they are done with them. It's the editors job to be concerned with the long term health of a character, and when the writer said they wanted to add a kid they should have said no.

Don't get me wrong, kids can work under the right circumstances, but Gerry exist under none of those circumstances.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Jessica and Otto? Too many dark characters as Jessica's partners. Felicia Hardy and Jessica would make for a fun dynamic, as it would be if Jessica was working alongside Peter Parker. She had rejected Kaine's offer to join up. But if was from Peter, Jessica would accept. Can't believe that Peter has not been introduced to Jessica's son Gerry.
    To be fair, Jessica rejected Kaine because Kaine basically blackmailed her with the warning that the Inheritors would come for Gerry, too, and then didn't tell her the whole truth behind what was going on until it was (nearly) too late.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I can't believe that Gerry hasn't been done away with. Marvel walked back the costume, which was a step in the right direction but the kid has to go. I'm not blaming the writer. Writers are creatures of the moment who are not concerned with the character once they are done with them. It's the editors job to be concerned with the long term health of a character, and when the writer said they wanted to add a kid they should have said no.

Don't get me wrong, kids can work under the right circumstances, but Gerry exist under none of those circumstances.
    I agree that Dennis Hopeless' idea of Jessica having a child should had been rejected by the Editor. Due to the birth of his own children, Hopeless felt that it would be a good idea to incorporate a child in Jessica's life. I would had liked it best if Hopeless had done a Spider-Woman vs The Black Cat storyline instead of a child story arc. A missed opportunity to incorporate The Black Cat, who was slated to be part of Jessica's rogue galleries in her first comic series in 1979..

http://www.comicscube.com/2012/07/ba...t-crosses.html