Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I loved it. Definitely going into supernatural horror I think. It's gonna be fun. Looks like her pheromone powers are coming back I to play too. Very interested in seeing how Tini has Jess use them.

Attachment 87618
    Yeah, the first issue was a lot of setup. I am interested to see where it goes next. I did feel that the writer didn't have the characters voices captured very well. Anyway, I really hope we get to see Jessica more in the book going forward. I also love Angela when she is written well, and hopefully she gets her proper voice in the book going forward.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

private eye is a good fit for a spy like character
    similar to journalist or detective

I like Jess as a PI, but I wouldn't mind if she went back to San Francisco for awhile to butt heads with Octavius. That would be fun. Well - if he's still there. I haven't been paying attention.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I like Jess as a PI, but I wouldn't mind if she went back to San Francisco for awhile to butt heads with Octavius. That would be fun. Well - if he's still there. I haven't been paying attention.
    As of the latest issue (and maybe the final issue) of Superior Spider-Man, Otto Octavius may not be in San Francisco much longer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ah well. So much for that thought... I'm sure she could still knock some heads around out there though XD
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

So now that Spidey is back in the MCU, do you guys think that there’s a chance Jessica and Carol could interact on the big screen?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So now that Spidey is back in the MCU, do you guys think that there’s a chance Jessica and Carol could interact on the big screen?
    There's always a chance, though given the still-precarious nature of Spider-Man's relationship to the rest of the MCU, I'm hoping they work out something with Jessica Drew sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    There's always a chance, though given the still-precarious nature of Spider-Man's relationship to the rest of the MCU, I'm hoping they work out something with Jessica Drew sooner rather than later.
    Agreed. Jess makes way more sense in the MCu than she does in the Spider-Verse honestly.

Astonishing Member

I think Jess would probably work best as a TV series, but it would be smart to introduce her in a film -- probably Spider-Man. I don't think she would cross over with Captain Marvel unless it was in an Avengers project.

Actually, they could tie that in with the launch of X-Men. Maybe Captain Marvel 3 (X-Men's MCU launch will be a while off and not until after Cap M 2) would have Mystique as the main villain. She sends Rogue to defeat Carol. However, unlike in the comics, the power drain would be temporary for Carol, and Rogue would still permanently gain the flying brick powers - and Carol's sense of justice (but not the full second personality like in the comics), causing Anna Marie to turn against Raven Darkholme. When Carol is temporarily depowered, she gets rescued by Jessica, like in the comics. Jessica, Rogue, and Carol (and Spectrum?), would then team up to defeat Mystique. Afterwards, Rogue would go join the X-Men and Jessica would get a Disney+ show.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Give Jess a Disney+ with parts in the Avengers and Captain Marvel.

My Jess Commissions from NYCC: German Peralta and Sweeney Boo

IMG_20191006_194338471.jpg
    IMG_-j2tvwe.jpg

IMG_-j2tvwe.jpg
    Beautiful art there! Glad you were able to make it to Comic-Con!

IMG_-j2tvwe.jpg
    Very cool, Seren.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Thank you!

Thank you!
    Still waiting to make our Spider Woman story.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."