Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

I dunno but it would be awesome if she did!

I haven't seen the whole thing but what I have I loved. Pretty ridiculous and campy fun. Jess isn't like she is in the comics.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Considering that animation has a longer lead time than comics, that show must've been planned as soon as she debuted - the comic only started a year before the cartoon. It's highly likely that the show writers didn't know how she'd develop in the comics and only had her costume design and name to go on! What's funny is that she was working for a magazine publisher - like Carol Danvers was in the comics. I'd bet the writers didn't know that and it was a coincidence though, despite Ms. Marvel starting over a year before Spider-Woman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Headline on the BBC Sport website: 'Spider-Woman' breaks women's speed climbing world record
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/50139883
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I saw that! Its crazy how fast she scaled that
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Headline on the BBC Sport website: 'Spider-Woman' breaks women's speed climbing world record
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/50139883

WOW!

she's superhuman
    The J-man

Lovely Jess....

jess hair.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spider-Woman #10 is getting reprinted as a $1 True Believers issues for the launch of Ravencroft, since it's the first appearance of Skein (Gypsy Moth).

Spider-Woman 10 1978.jpg

That's not very practical is it? High heels on a superhero costume?

Nope. Doesn't seem to effect her sticking though. I think it only shows the heels on the cover.

I think our girl is coming to the Spider-Verse?

IMG_4h2rl7.jpg

Oh hey, the 1979 Spider-Woman series is on Disney Plus!

Marvel even wrote something about it. Which kinda surprises me?
    Last edited by Seren; 11-14-2019 at 05:48 PM.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

From German Peralta's Instagram

I'm not sure this is from issue one....so maybe an upcoming issue of Strikeforce?