Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    BANNED

yo I saw the comichron numbers and KK's got a great hold

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    So if the cover of this will be an accurate representation of what's to come in the comic (One can argue it's not given on what exactly the heroes are doing on this), Kamala's off to join the A-Listers in promoting the fun of the most epic and high testosterone of sports: GOLF!

https://www.newsarama.com/45274-aven...sociation.html

And I once again can't help but notice that she's doing this while being the only one on this cover that has not been in any movie whatsoever.
    Weird line-up. A Worthy Thor and Classic Hawkeye, which both haven't been a thing since before Kamala ever joined the Avengers... and the only one here on Kamala's team was Iron Man. And where's Captain America?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Solicit for #6 is out. Ugh. My Kamala and Bruno heart cant take it. I know the heartbreak likely has nothing to do with Bruno but it doesn’t explain how she falls for an alien enough to break her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Solicit for #6 is out. Ugh. My Kamala and Bruno heart cant take it. I know the heartbreak likely has nothing to do with Bruno but it doesn’t explain how she falls for an alien enough to break her heart.
    Unless it refers to her parents.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Unless it refers to her parents.
    Possibly. I guess I’m holding out hope that her dad doesn’t die.

So I guess the new suit is basically Kamala's equivalent of the Iron Spider suit, since it seems to "armor up" a little.

I want to see Riri's reaction to it (maybe in September? Kamala's still using her old costume in Champions #8). We know it's nanotech like her's and some of Tony's armors. Tony will appear in MMM #6.

MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #6
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MINKYU JUNG (A)
    Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    Ms. Marvel is back in Jersey City after a whirlwind space adventure, just in time for a devastating personal tragedy to strike. But while her slick new costume can protect her from all kinds of threats, can it protect her from heartbreak? Guest-starring the INVINCIBLE IRON MAN!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CHAMPIONS #8
    JIM ZUB (W) • STEVEN CUMMINGS (A)
    Cover by KIM JACINTO
    • Fear, doubt, and deception…The Champions’ ideals are about to be tested, and not everyone will make the grade.
    • Plus, the return of the Freelancers and the fate of Sam Alexander!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MARVEL TEAM-UP #5
    CLINT MCELROY (W)
    IG GUARA (A)
    Cover by ANNA RUD
    • Before Carol, there was Mar-Vell. And now he’s back…or is he?
    • Captain Marvel and Kamala are up to their knees in Kree nonsense. Who is the mysterious Wastrel, and why is he stockpiling enough Kree tech to build a doomsday device?
    • And more importantly…how do the Kree feel about what he’s planning?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Preview is out! It’s great!

Niffleheim

I finished Willow's run and I'm upto date with Saladin's MMM and all I'm anticipating is when the story is going to expound on Malik's glowing eyes.

I saw nothing in issue 3 that made me understand how Kamala falls hard for Cheb in issue 4. Lol.

I think the cover is a lie. Based on the page with her dad commenting on Cheb being shirtless and her mom making her sit in the back. It might be a chapter where her parents overreact to anything she and cheb do. The cover might be parent vision, especially since they are in the back looking at a lovey-dovey Kamala and cheb.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I think the cover is a lie. Based on the page with her dad commenting on Cheb being shirtless and her mom making her sit in the back. It might be a chapter where her parents overreact to anything she and cheb do. The cover might be parent vision, especially since they are in the back looking at a lovey-dovey Kamala and cheb.
    this seems most likely.

Yeah, covers and solicits can be very misleading cause Kamala showed no interest. I guess it could change.

Media seems to have been calling him a love interest but maybe that’s only based on them reading the solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Yeah, covers and solicits can be very misleading
    Remember SHIELD #2? She never actually fought him despite the cover saying she would.

shield2014002-varcvr-109890.jpg
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!