Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Mindy Kaling wants to write MCU Kamala.
    https://www.cbr.com/mindy-kaling-ms-marvel-discussions/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Mindy Kaling wants to write MCU Kamala.
    https://www.cbr.com/mindy-kaling-ms-marvel-discussions/
    What!? Hell yeah, give her a shot. I think she's funny, smart and observant in a clever and entertaining way. I'd be totally down for her getting a mini series or some issues of Team Up.

Did you read the article? I said MCU Kamala i.e. a movie or Disney+ show.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

He's allowed to read the article, and conclude that he wouldn't mind her writing a comics mini-series. They processed the information, and extrapolated an opinion from it.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Mighty Member

Nope! Got all excited, misread your post and posted before reading the article.

I'm less excited about a movie or show, just because I like comics so much more than movies or tv. I'd still watch it if it were live action though. Not into cartoons but I still hope it happens just because I believe it would be a great thing for the character.

I think Kamala would make a lot more sense as a Disney+ show then as a full movie.

Maybe have her introduced in a show and then migrate into the movies through Captain Marvel.

Spectacular Member

I heard a rumour on resetera ( big gaming forum) a couple weeks back that said Kamala was a pivital character in Square Enixs Avengers game. I didn't post it here before because it was just one guy saying it, but even though she wasn't shown at E3 today, some other details match up like a destroyed helecarrier and Tony, Bruce and her being the starting team, which looks like it might be that scene where they argue, plus the fact that helecarrier engine that caused the disaster was a terrigen engine (plus the narrator in the trailer sounds like Kamala's personality and cartoon va) makes me think it's legit. Basically if it's true, Kamala will play a big role in reassembling the Avengers and will play a pivotal role throughout.

While it's still a good idea to take this with a grain of salt, I can't see any other reason why else they would use a Terrigan explosion as a major plot point if it's not true.

I've just seen some people on Reddit suggesting she might be the young girl narrating the teaser...

Lol, well if it will be and she's actually playable, might actually get me to give a damn about A-Day. In the meantime, somewhere in Nintendo's warehouse is a copy of Ultimate Alliance 3 with my name on it...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Lol, well if it will be and she's actually playable, might actually get me to give a damn about A-Day. In the meantime, somewhere in Nintendo's warehouse is a copy of Ultimate Alliance 3 with my name on it...
    Kamala playing a big role in the game is awesome, if true!
    Bummed Avengers Alliance 3 isn't on a platform I own. I played the heck out of the first two games and have been waiting for a new one. So many new cool characters can be added... Kamala of course, Moon Girl, Riri, Cho Hulk, Squirrel Girl, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Koi Boy and Chipmunk Hunk (kidding, but would be amazing if they get a cameo at least).

Ultimate Alliance 3, lol. There'll never be an Avengers Alliance 3, considering 2 sunk the developer, Playdom.

I've just seen some people on Reddit suggesting she might be the young girl narrating the teaser...
    The other scene where they mention the crashed helicarrier had a Terrigen reactor points heavily in that direction.

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1138268682445099010

Mighty Member

Ultimate Alliance 3, lol. There'll never be an Avengers Alliance 3, considering 2 sunk the developer, Playdom.
    Yep, Ultimate Alliance. I did also love Avengers Alliance 1. Currently playing Future Fight, sadly Kamala is totally useless. Do you play any Marvel mobile games? Any recommendations?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Yep, Ultimate Alliance. I did also love Avengers Alliance 1. Currently playing Future Fight, sadly Kamala is totally useless. Do you play any Marvel mobile games? Any recommendations?
    Have you tried Marvel Strike force?
    #InhumanSwag

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Yep, Ultimate Alliance. I did also love Avengers Alliance 1.
    Same. Unfortunately, even if 2's failure hadn't got it axed, it would probably still be sunsetting soon due to the demise of Adobe Flash.

I haven't played it, owing to not having a smartphone, but Strike Force does seem to be closest thing to MAA currently active.