Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Hope we get the preview later today for next issue!

Man, Kamala’s family has got it rough, but I’m really into this run. I think Ahmed is doing great balancing the superhero stuff and the everyday life stuff while giving weight to both.

Casting for a "Bird Man" eh? Wonder who that could be?

https://thegww.com/exclusive-ms-marv...-the-inventor/

Agreed there. Secret identity reset aside, I feel much more invested in Kamala's family than in the previous run.

It's nice that they're gonna be going all in with the Inventor thing, assuming that they're going to go full on with that. Hoping that we can see the Inventor do lots more in the show and the don't toss him away too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post
    Casting for a "Bird Man" eh? Wonder who that could be?

https://thegww.com/exclusive-ms-marv...-the-inventor/
    Be interesting to see what the CGI work on that is like. Or maybe it'll be practical effects?

Also lends credence to the first "season" being an adaption of the first arc.

I wouldn't mind if Kamala joined the Model UN or another afterschool thing. The super fangirl angle is wearing a bit thin.

For the show the first volumes could fit two small seasons. Thats accounting, for changes, expansions to the characters, crossovers etc.

I don't think she will join that, because there's one thing Zoe's probably forgotten - it means Kamala will have less time to be Ms. Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I’m so nervous for tomorrow’s issue!

OMG it was great!

But poor Kamala feeling so mad at the world! I think it’s really realistic. Yet some fans hate that she’s getting jaded. Well can you blame her.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 11-06-2019 at 10:44 AM.

But who's going to be the real monster when this is all over? Hyde with his serum bringing out the worst in him, or Kamala with her suit bringing out the worst in her?
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Was Tony in today’s issue a lot?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Just a few pages

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Just a few pages
    Thank you. It’s appreciated.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m so nervous for tomorrow’s issue!

OMG it was great!

But poor Kamala feeling so mad at the world! I think it’s really realistic. Yet some fans hate that she’s getting jaded. Well can you blame her.
    I thought so too.

It was a dramatic issue full of emotional upheavals. It felt like the best possible time for Kamala and Bruno to share a moment. A part of me knows there's going to be tension, but seeing that full-page spread with them was a beautiful sight to behold.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I liked the issue and I'm curious on how it ends.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-07-2019 at 09:23 AM.