Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I thought so too.

It was a dramatic issue full of emotional upheavals. It felt like the best possible time for Kamala and Bruno to share a moment. A part of me knows there's going to be tension, but seeing that full-page spread with them was a beautiful sight to behold.

Could it be the suit making her more jaded? I think the suit has issues but it’s not making her that! She on her own has a right to be with all that’s going on!

And yeah it won’t be smooth sailing for her and Bruno! We all know that! It’s comics! I think it’s cool how this issue showed that the family loves Bruno.. but no doubt they will have issues With him if they get together romantically! They have challenges ahead. And Bruno’s challenge will always be not getting Gwen Stacey’d by a new writer when ever a new writer does Kamalas solo. Luckily we had Willow who created Bruno.. and the guy who followed her has always liked Bruno a lot (Ahmed).

Eventually some writer sadly won’t and we best hope Cerebro has Bruno copied every few months now! Lol!

Yeah, the family like him as a friend, but early on, it was shown that there were two problems they'd have with a romance. One, Kamala's age (they need to accept that she's growing up) and two, that he isn't a Muslim (he'd have to convert).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Could it be the suit making her more jaded? I think the suit has issues but it’s not making her that! She on her own has a right to be with all that’s going on!
    She says so herself in the issue that she's so angry with everything because of what's happening, and the end has her announcing that she's done being "careful". And we saw how the suit nearly killed Josh last issue, so imagine how much more dangerous it's going to make Kamala now that she's a perfect storm of anger. If anything, I'd be more worried for Hyde.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

The fact that Kamala's in such a rough personal situation and it has serious repercussions with her new suit is what's making this story line really engaging to me. It brings back memories of watching the 90's Spider-Man cartoon and actually being afraid for Shocker and Rhino because who knew what black-suited Spidey might do to them.

Liked this one and I'm grinding my teeth knowing we still have to wait a month for what'll happen next. The appearance of Tony Stank and Mister Doctor in this issue really added so much weight and impact on just how dire this situation really is.

Disney+ is officially live today. Let the countdown until Ms. Marvel's TV series begin.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

According the recent sales chart, seems Ahmed's run is selling less than Wilson's run in the floppies chart.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Last page of Gwenpool Strikes Back #4:
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

MMM12.jpg
    MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #12
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MINKYU JUNG (A) • Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    When Ms. Marvel’s newest nemesis goes after one of her old ones, Kamala will have to choose between saving her enemy...and saving her father.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Looks like the new suit may be gone... but likely not out of Kamala's life.
    Last edited by Myetche; 11-21-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Getting Evangelion vibes from that cover lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Disney+ is officially live today. Let the countdown until Ms. Marvel's TV series begin.
    I am SO excited for her show. These are exciting times we are living in. I’ve been watching all the MCU films in order, and it’s incredible how they’ve evolved. They continue to get better and better, as the MCU canon deepens

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    MMM12.jpg
    MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #12
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MINKYU JUNG (A) • Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    When Ms. Marvel’s newest nemesis goes after one of her old ones, Kamala will have to choose between saving her enemy...and saving her father.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Looks like the new suit may be gone... but likely not out of Kamala's life.
    Lasted about as long as I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post
    Getting Evangelion vibes from that cover lol.
    Let’s hope Bruno doesn’t pull a Shinji on the beach and Kamala doesn’t pull an Asuka.

Also, we know for sure #12 isn’t the end. Which was my concern.

Did anyone think it was? Reads to me like it's just the end of the "Dad's dying" arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did anyone think it was? Reads to me like it's just the end of the "Dad's dying" arc.
    And the "new suit" arc. So now she's likely going to move into the "suit finds new evil host" arc.