Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

the new costume will hopefully end up in a trunk to be used again someday. Do not destroy it. Do not make it alive and evil. I do not want to see the Ms. Marvel version of "Venom".

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    spoilers:
    Anybody besides me wondering what the deal is with Monopoly? Seems clear that he's some kind of shapeshifter like Kamala but is more like The Thing in that he absorbs his victims' flesh and leaves them as zombified husks.

Pretty obvious that he'll be back since his power seems unable to get through Kamala's suit (has to be direct skin contact). Basically, it'll force her into conflict when she knows the suit is a bad influence on her like the symbiote was but needs it to beat him.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He did get through her suit - because her face and neck are exposed. She would've been brainwashed and zombified if not for Zoe biting her to snap her out of it!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    He did get through her suit - because her face and neck are exposed. She would've been brainwashed and zombified if not for Zoe biting her to snap her out of it!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Her hands are exposed, too, and he made skin contact when she tried grabbing him. All she has to do next time they fight is make the suit cover all of her skin and he can't affect her through it.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Myetche; 10-09-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

This week's issue was great, but I'm really looking forward to the next one. I hope something happens to move the Kamala/Bruno plot forward. I feel like that drama got pushed to the side after Civil War II. I'd like to see it get back on track. Kamala tends to go through some major evolution whenever her personal life becomes complicated.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Cbr reported on issue 9 advancing the Kamala/Bruno ship.

Buckle up folks its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Cbr reported on issue 9 advancing the Kamala/Bruno ship.

Buckle up folks its gonna be a bumpy ride.
    I was happy to read that it seems like they will be together even if it’s not easy! I was afraid they would somehow not be together at all. Like maybe we’d get a kiss but then heartbreak right away!

Perfect couple!

9F47775D-7F8D-4ECF-A217-03599B13C2C9.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Isn't this her main costume though?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't this her main costume though?
    Someone showed earlier in the thread this is going to be Kamala's in game costume.
    tumblr_pyxl3xQOZj1w740fxo1_1280.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    Someone showed earlier in the thread this is going to be Kamala's in game costume.
    tumblr_pyxl3xQOZj1w740fxo1_1280.jpg
    Yeah, other then the boots and scarf it looks basically the same.

The thunderbolt is different too - there's a line in it. Looks like she has several different looks. She starts off in civilian wear, then probably unlocks other costumes later. Anyway, it makes sense to call this comic accurate one "Classic", especially as it's no longer her current look!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wonder if they'll throw in her very first costume when she wore the Carol Danvers black and gold, would that upper thigh peek pass though?

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I wonder if they'll throw in her very first costume when she wore the Carol Danvers black and gold, would that upper thigh peek pass though?

I think they'd probably reserve a Ms. Marvel alt for Carol when they add her in, assuming they don't use different variants of her Captain Marvel look.

BANNED

is this the first time we've seen kamala use stretchy powers?

I sorta thought she just had size manipulation which kinda looks like stretchy powers, but she can still get shot and break her arm if she fell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    is this the first time we've seen kamala use stretchy powers?

I sorta thought she just had size manipulation which kinda looks like stretchy powers, but she can still get shot and break her arm if she fell.
    I think ever since they revealed that her shapeshifting is multidimensional in function, they just threw out any prior attempt to limit her powers.

I mean, her current run has her turning her hands to blades and heavy maces, neither of which would do much good if they were simply flesh. I'm guessing she's figured out how to control how hard or sharp or stretchy she can be.
    Last edited by Myetche; 10-12-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!