Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Bit View Post
    Have you tried Marvel Strike force?
    No, I haven't. You reccomend it? I've heard mixed things. I prefer the turn based strategy style as opposed to future flight's action. Plus all my favorite characters are basically unusable.
    Thanks for the info also, digifiend.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    No, I haven't. You reccomend it? I've heard mixed things. I prefer the turn based strategy style as opposed to future flight's action. Plus all my favorite characters are basically unusable.
    Thanks for the info also, digifiend.
    I prefer it over DC Legends plus some of the characters’ finishers are pretty fun to watch. Although I wished that they’d added more inhumans besides Daisy and Kamala.
    #InhumanSwag

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've just seen some people on Reddit suggesting she might be the young girl narrating the teaser...
    Is it just me or does that sound like Erica Lindbeck? Although I sometimes have her voice on the brain for some reason...

Judging from what little I could make out of the Ultimate Alliance 3 footage, it sounds like Kathreen Khavari is reprising Kamala.

No preview for #4 yet?

1561065980360.jpg
    MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #7
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JOEY VAZQUEZ (A)
    Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    • Between her space adventure, her complicated feelings for Bruno and a looming family tragedy, Ms. Marvel really needs a break.
    • Zoe and Nakia decide to get Kamala out of town for a while — but their chill road trip is about to be derailed…by literal corporate zombies!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Please don't be HYDRA again. They really overstayed their welcome back in Wilson's run.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    1561065980360.jpg
    • Between her space adventure, her complicated feelings for Bruno and a looming family tragedy, Ms. Marvel really needs a break.
    • Zoe and Nakia decide to get Kamala out of town for a while — but their chill road trip is about to be derailed…by literal corporate zombies!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Please don't be HYDRA again. They really overstayed their welcome back in Wilson's run.
    On the plus side...girls' road trip .

Preview is out. I’ve only seen it on twitter so don’t have the link. I’m beginning to think I had nothing to worry about regarding Cheb.

"Team leader" - good to see Champions acknowledged! That's rare in her solo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    1561065980360.jpg
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

That might be the most fun-looking cover I've seen on a Ms. Marvel comic. She's fighting zombies on top of a moving car with her friends driving. How can this not be entertaining?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That might be the most fun-looking cover I've seen on a Ms. Marvel comic. She's fighting zombies on top of a moving car with her friends driving. How can this not be entertaining?
    Agreed! Looks sweet. I love the expression on Nakia's face, too.
    Very much looking forward to this one.

Spider-Ham's annual today had an appearance from someone I think is probably called Mouse Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well for all those worried about their ship, kamala referred to Bruno as her boyfriend today

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Well for all those worried about their ship, kamala referred to Bruno as her boyfriend today
    I need more! I’m picking it up in a few hours.

I just read it. She doesn’t call him or refer to Bruno as her boyfriend, she answers Cheb “Like a Boyfriend? No.” And then goes on “ There is someone but”... it never goes into what exactly happened between Bruno and Kamala tho it starts to..

So my thoughts? Cheb was a big flirt but I didn’t get the sense she was interested in Cheb. Kamala is being vague one still on what happened between her and Bruno and vague on what exactly Bruno is to her.

I got a little excited before I read thinking she called him her boyfriend but still I was happy Cheb doesn’t seem to be a threat.

Edit:

‪Ah, now that I read that scene again.. I think I know what happened. Kamala thinks her dad is cheating and that is raising concerns and complicating her feeling about her and Bruno. ‬She thinks she saw her dad cheating and it is messing with her head and feelings about Bruno.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 06-26-2019 at 10:19 AM.