Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I think that Kamala explaining Nakia her origins was more some kind of recap for the new readers who didn't read Ms. Marvel since issue 1 (have in mind that it is a first issue after a very previous long run)
    Yes, that was obviously their intention with the scene. My point is that it wasn't well written and didn't feel natural or logical in-universe (that conversation would have happened a while ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh oh...
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...anges-to-come/

Looks like a lot of people just jumped off the book.
    Take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

I didn’t even think of that but that’s a reason I’m not sure Kamala ever really died in Champions and it’s all a trick by that devil dude because she does have a healing factor. I had forbot about that prior to the previous post on previous page. Has Zub said anything like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I didn’t even think of that but that’s a reason I’m not sure Kamala ever really died in Champions and it’s all a trick by that devil dude because she does have a healing factor. I had forbot about that prior to the previous post on previous page. Has Zub said anything like that!
    Her body got electrocuted and it paralyzed her powers beforehand, including her healing. She died.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

hopefully kamala's quest will take her to many different locales.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh oh...
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...anges-to-come/

Looks like a lot of people just jumped off the book.
    The issue just climbed up to number 11 so I guess Rich jumped the gun a little

https://m.comixology.com/comics-best-sellers
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Comixology Bestseller List articles are always by Matthew Snyder, regardless of Rich getting the credit.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Her body got electrocuted and it paralyzed her powers beforehand, including her healing. She died.
    Still calling it a fake out that she never really died. Mephisto just made them think she was. There’s no way Miles can prove to her that she was really dead if she tells him.

It's not consistent anyway. Kamala needed resuscitation at the end of the Champions Monsters Unleashed one-shot (written by Jeremy Whitley) after getting strangled by a giant lizard. But the method used was an electric shock from Viv! Based on what we later learned, instead of reviving her, it should've merely de-embiggened her.

Last edited by Digifiend; 03-18-2019 at 03:12 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Zub and a cosplayer.

I think we all can agree that there needs to be more consistency between books. Regardless of what happens does anybody think the death will be touched on anywhere except for Champions?

Yeah, they do need consistency. The Monsters Unleashed story should have had someone do standard CPR after she was shrunk down, not just have her jolted awake by the shock. I guess we can blame the fact it was a guest writer.

I'm not sure that the Champions #1-2 incident will get mentioned in Magnificent Ms Marvel. It actually hasn't happened yet anyway, as Nakia said in issue 1 that it was the first day of school yesterday, which means the first scenes of Champions #24 are also yesterday - this arc is set between scenes in that issue.

Agents of Atlas:

MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #4
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MINKYU JUNG (A)
    Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    SPIDER-MAN COSMIC SUIT VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • Traipsing across an unfamiliar planet with a gorgeous alien prince is fun…but doing that with your disapproving parents in tow? Significantly less fun.
    • Can Kamala balance family and romance? Or is this strange new relationship dead on arrival?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MARVEL RISING #4 (OF 5)
    NILAH MAGRUDER (W) • ROBERTO DI SALVO (A)
    Cover by AUDREY MOK
    MORGAN LE FAY CLEANS UP THE STREETS!
    …By unleashing a trash monster on New Jersey! And the worst part is, it’s not even RECYCLABLE! Squirrel Girl, Ms. Marvel and their team better get their mops and brooms ready before the entire state falls under Morgan’s toxic influence! But monster-making isn’t the only trick up the Arthurian sorceress’s sleeve—and now she’s fixed her green eyes on Ms. Marvel!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

CHAMPIONS #6
    JIM ZUB (W) • JUANAN RAMIREZ (A) • Cover by Kim Jacinto
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    WAR OF THE REALMS TIE-IN!
    A global team vs a global threat! The Champions must hold the line or Earth will fall to creatures and chaos! Even if they succeed, these young heroes are about to lose one of their own...
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MARVEL TEAM-UP #3
    EVE L. EWING (W) • JOEY VAZQUEZ (A)
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN
    Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel both wanted a change of pace...or so they thought. Will things ever get back to normal? Will they defeat the Jackal? And where is Pete’s old friend Dr. Rosario, anyway?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99