Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

BANNED

That explains why I saw some covers with them changing costumes. I figure they're gonna figure out secret identities.

If they don't figure it out, they'll be forced to reveal themselves anyway. It's a Freaky Friday plot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That’s a great surprise! Bruno being involved. It was on my pull list already! So a win for me!

Amazing Member

Aww, I hate Freaky Friday scenarios (>_<)
    I just wanna see MM team up and Kick ass with Spidey, from the preview, I see now it’s gonna basically be kamala and peter
    Trying to live each other’s lives, get into awkward situations with friends, and realizing a predictable cheesy life lesson
    I’ll still read it to support MM, but body switch scenarios are my most
    Hated cliche’ in anything. I honestly really hope I’m proved wrong and it’s something different happening

Amazing Member

Yea I have those were fun (^^
    but that was years ago! Like 2014 if I remember right. Been waiting for another team up for a while!
    Sorry for not liking the concept of the team up, it’s just more my hate for the body switch cliche’ that’s grinding my gears.
    Was hoping they’d team up to take down someone cool like, kingpin, venom, or someone with lots of goons to pummel. Lol
    I’m sure this story will still be fun though, can’t wait to see how this whole arc goes down.

Yeah - it was Kamala's second ever team up, after Wolverine in her own book (Logan was killed off only a month after that). She'd only debuted a few months earlier.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Am I the only one who picked up the new Marvel Team Up with Kamala, and Parker? I don't know if there's been any discussion in the Spidey forums, but I very much enjoyed the comic. The plot wasn't anything revolutionary, but I respected the flip-mag format and liked the art. Definitely a solid first issue.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Am I the only one who picked up the new Marvel Team Up with Kamala, and Parker? I don't know if there's been any discussion in the Spidey forums, but I very much enjoyed the comic. The plot wasn't anything revolutionary, but I respected the flip-mag format and liked the art. Definitely a solid first issue.
    I loved it!

Amazing Member

Anybody know when the next Kamala related thing comes out? Sorry, I’m bad at keeping dates (>_<)

Amazing Member

Thank you (^^

Honestly, i hope this thing with the split stories isn’t gonna be a regular occurence in this book, because it’s kind of annoying. I may wait until the second arc and hope it will be better.

It was particularly annoying on digital. Kamala's intro, Peter's side of the story, center spread, Peter's intro, Kamala's side of the story. UGH.