Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Yeah, I always thought that, without his costume on, he looked too much like Ganke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Variant cover for issue #37.
    Thanks.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

so Ms. Marvel has her own "Kamala Korps" now? Very cool.

Niffleheim

i think i saw them pop up before Secret War begun in Last Days (correct me if i'm wrong)

Kamala's fanbase has been called Kamala Corps from the beginning - the book did spin-off from Captain Marvel after all. Look at the letters pages. Later issues tend to just put an image of the next issue's cover there, but there was actually letters on the Holla at Kamala page early on, and Kamala Corps was mentioned there, if I recall right.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

in-universe are they referred to by that name? Most folks don't know her secret ID, right?

Not in-universe, no. Even the Champions don't know Kamala's identity. Kamala Corps is an editorial name.

Comic Book Com posted part 1 of an interview with Ahmed. Lmao. Everybody is trying to push Kamala and Miles romantucall on him even interviewers. Thankfully his answer makes me think he isn’t going to put them together romantically but who knows. I just find it laughable everybody tries to push it on him.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01...med-ms-marvel/

Lastly, one of the most important cogs of Jim Zub's current Champions series has been the relationship between Kamala and Miles. Is that something you're going to explore going forward with those two solo books?

Without giving too much away, I think there's a fine line to walk there, because Champions is a team book. And so it's very much about the interactions betweenn those characters, and Jim has created a really compelling kind of relationship there, that makes perfect sense in Champions. It's this weird thing of the comics universe, is that things are happening in the universe, in a team book and solo book, but the emphases are going to be different.

I'm really interested in the Miles/Kamala relationship, with a small "r", before people think I'm hinting at shipping them or something. I'm very interested in their dynamic, but for the first little stretch of each of their books, it's going to be their book. Then, the focus is going to be on Miles, in Miles' book, and Kamala, in Kamala's book. But, I'd be a fool to say never the twain shall meet, right? It's too ripe with possibility.

It's nice to see that Willow was allowed to choose her own successor, just as Bendis did with Jessica Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's nice to see that Willow was allowed to choose her own successor, just as Bendis did with Jessica Jones.
    Agreed. She helped define the character. She guided Kamala down the path that has helped make her who she is today. We've seen in the past how characters get derailed by new writers. Talk to any X-men fan and they'll cite several cases. For someone like Kamala, whose star is set to keep rising, I think a passing of the torch is both critical and fitting.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I believe that with Willow allowed to go her way on this crucial decision, its a sign that at how Marvel was confident with her and the character she created. Both amused and slightly annoyed at how people can’t leave Miles shipping alone.

BANNED

I forgot Amazon Kindle had her Series on there...I can actually put Kindle to use now.

if ian herring doesn't stay on colors, we're entering the friggin' twilight zone
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ahmed's starting an issue early. He's one of several creators involved with issue 38/LGY#57. Champions writer Jim Zub is involved too, as is a Ewing (I would assume Eve, Ironheart's writer), and Devin Grayson (Marvel Rising's writer).

http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/182110...f-the-creators

BANNED

Devin Grayson.... Her Nightwing was horrendous. She's the go to guy when the editorial think the character is worthless... Didio gave Nightwing to Devin 'cause he hates the character for example.

didio

There's textless preview pages from #38 on Marvel.com
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=62500612