Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

If a Kamala series were to be standalone with no hints or ideas of connecting to a wider universe of other shows, then that kind of format I believe can work. Especially if it's an animated series.

This upcoming Disney+ one though...with it being a mini series of likely less than 10 episodes as a starter, it probably will be very basic with worldbuilding and all that, especially since there's the intention of getting Kamala into the films too. If the Disney+ series were to have multiple seasons, then yeah it can go hogwild with doing whatever it wants in adapting their own versions of the comic arcs or doing their own thing.

I expect she'll get her powers by the end of the first episode, and maybe get the costume by the 3rd or 4th (I'm expecting 6-7 episodes at least).

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    If a Kamala series were to be standalone with no hints or ideas of connecting to a wider universe of other shows, then that kind of format I believe can work. Especially if it's an animated series.

This upcoming Disney+ one though...with it being a mini series of likely less than 10 episodes as a starter, it probably will be very basic with worldbuilding and all that, especially since there's the intention of getting Kamala into the films too. If the Disney+ series were to have multiple seasons, then yeah it can go hogwild with doing whatever it wants in adapting their own versions of the comic arcs or doing their own thing.
    Feige said that we'll meet her in her show before seeing her team up in the films. So it's probably gonna be like a long solo movie with less of a budget, but since she's gonna be in the proper films, I don't think they'll go cheap with her powers, which would look great on the big screen.

It would be cool if we can go back and forth between a solo on Disney+ and a role in a film (probably a YA or Champions thing or even CM2 etc).

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    That's weird, it seems they made a new character that pretty much identical to Tanalth. I wonder if it was mix up in the art.
    Nah, they most likely didn't want to actually attach Tanalth to this throwaway story, so they made a lookalike.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Kamala's latest team-up with Carol in Marvel Team-Up #6 came to an end today. It was sweet and left me wanting even more team-ups.

Seriously, Kamala and Carol should have their own ongoing where they regularly team up.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Wonder if we’ll get the preview to next weeks Magnificent Ms Marvel today!

Kamala will be playable and she's gonna be the viewpoint character.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Cool .

They've really leaned a lot into Kamala as a teen Avenger in these media adaptions.

Her voice sounds like the most age-accurate take on Kamala yet.

I wonder if she'll just be running around in those clothes the whole game or if they'll be a point where they have her wear her proper costume?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Awesome! Not only is she very much in character and continues the well developed means of pairing the original guard with the new generation like Miles did with Spider-Man, she’s still from New Jersey and STILL INHUMAN! This really makes me hopeful for her in the MCU as providing another chance for the Inhumans to be done right in the MCU.

She's being voiced by Sandra Saad.

Ooh nice! That drink she was slurping on at the end was from Circle Q! They really are paying attention to the source material.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Awesome! Not only is she very much in character and continues the well developed means of pairing the original guard with the new generation like Miles did with Spider-Man, she’s still from New Jersey and STILL INHUMAN! This really makes me hopeful for her in the MCU as providing another chance for the Inhumans to be done right in the MCU.
    This really makes everything awkward. It's gonna be the giant elephant in the room. I didn't like the "contaminated water" from 10 shards of Terrigen from AOS. It should've been more epic and Terrigenisis is painful and like a burning sensation. I hope they make Kamala's Terrigenisis look like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Wow🌠

Im pretty excited about Kamala being playable and apart of the main cast.

I'm curious about what she did during the 5 years? Maybe she had some adventures of her own.

Cool! Now I'm significantly more interested in this game.