Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's a dumb situation. Sure, Kamala can't be in two places at once... so wouldn't it be smart to call in a Champion or two to take care of that monster so that she can be at the hospital?
    The monster is most likely herself as her nanosuit pushes her to more destructive acts of "heroics". We already saw it nearly kill Josh when she only wanted to restrain him, and it sounds like she gets even more violent when fighting Mr. Hyde with it. Now she's conflicted in that she wants to help her father but her suit wants to keep pushing her to "protect" people.
    Last edited by Myetche; 10-24-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Just wonder where this leaves Bruno! Hopefully not injured or decommissioned.

New Marvel's Avengers art from Paris Games Week

i0vnn0eblfv31.jpg

I'm loving all the attention she's getting.
    Last edited by Stature; 10-29-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post
    New Marvel's Avenger's art from Paris Games Week

i0vnn0eblfv31.jpg

I'm loving all the attention she's getting.
    Fun art .

It'll be interesting to see how they utilize her size-changing in the game.

Pretty amused at how, for all the Avengers in the shot and them being the title characters of the game, it's Ms. Marvel that's the biggest one there and draws your attention. Also laughing at the idea that somewhere on the Internet are thousands of angry commentors ranting that it's somehow Ms. Marvel's fault that Hawkeye is not in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Pretty amused at how, for all the Avengers in the shot and them being the title characters of the game, it's Ms. Marvel that's the biggest one there and draws your attention. Also laughing at the idea that somewhere on the Internet are thousands of angry commentors ranting that it's somehow Ms. Marvel's fault that Hawkeye is not in this game.
    I do think it's kind of conspicuous that Hawkeye's the only movie founder not in the game, but I don't think Kamala had anything to do with it.

Maybe there's a story reason, perhaps he died and that's why the team broke up? Or a technical reason, maybe they couldn't figure out a control scheme for his archery?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hawkeye was always the least popular of the 6 movie Avengers. He didn't really pop as a character until they gave him the Ronin arc in Endgame.

Maybe there's a story reason, perhaps he died and that's why the team broke up? Or a technical reason, maybe they couldn't figure out a control scheme for his archery?
    I doubt it was the archery. This is the same developers for the modern Tomb Raider games, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Hawkeye was always the least popular of the 6 movie Avengers. He didn't really pop as a character until they gave him the Ronin arc in Endgame.
    Well, MCU Clint was really kind of the least remarkable version of Hawkeye for the most part. He was always kind of just, that reliable archer guy who occasionally quips.

At least he was never as bad as Assemble!Clint.

It's Square Enix - I associate them with RPGs. Forgot about them owning Eidos (which Tomb Raider belonged to).
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Once again, I think Kamala has the best adapted costume of all The Avengers, maybe next to Hulk and to some degree Iron Man.

Thor and Widow confirmed boomers.

Rogers has aligned himself with the millenials and zoomers tearing apart society.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Crystal Dynamics already confirmed Hawkeye is one of the playable characters iirc.

Did something also say Cap was DEAD? He ended up being playable.