Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

So the question would be who then should get the new suit and be the Venom of this whole deal? Back when the book first started and Zoe was still in an antagonistic role I theorized that she may be a character that could be a full on villain later on, but of course that didn't happen and now she's one of the best supporting characters. So either we get one of the currently existing antagonists get it and be even more powerful, or we do indeed pull an Eddie Brock and introduce someone purely for the sake of getting that new suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    And the "new suit" arc. So now she's likely going to move into the "suit finds new evil host" arc.
    So we get evil!Ms. Marvel? Or her "Venom?"

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    So the question would be who then should get the new suit and be the Venom of this whole deal? Back when the book first started and Zoe was still in an antagonistic role I theorized that she may be a character that could be a full on villain later on, but of course that didn't happen and now she's one of the best supporting characters. So either we get one of the currently existing antagonists get it and be even more powerful, or we do indeed pull an Eddie Brock and introduce someone purely for the sake of getting that new suit.
    Lockdown? When she was arrested again in this run she was talking as if the only reason she still lives now is to kill Ms. Marvel, kinda like psychotic breakdown Akechi on "Persona 5."
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

It would need to be someone with Kree DNA, which narrows it down a lot. Has to be another Inhuman, I reckon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It would need to be someone with Kree DNA, which narrows it down a lot. Has to be another Inhuman, I reckon.
    They'll likely disregard that DNA thing for one reason or another. If I recall, the original symbiote was tailored specifically for Spider-Man's DNA, but it still decided to find other hosts after it got ditched.
    Last edited by Myetche; 11-24-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So what's his name Kamran like her's and his parents are/were friends.

I think Kaboom (what's her name the inhuman girl from Kamran's introduction) would be ideal. Unlike Kamran she is a reluctant villain so there's incentive for Kamala to find a cure/third way etc.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Kaboom (what's her name the inhuman girl from Kamran's introduction) would be ideal. Unlike Kamran she is a reluctant villain so there's incentive for Kamala to find a cure/third way etc.
    Reluctant? She was outright declaring Inhumans as the superior species and gleefully attacking civilians when she first appeared. There's nothing reluctant about her villainy.

Reluctant? She was outright declaring Inhumans as the superior species and gleefully attacking civilians when she first appeared. There's nothing reluctant about her villainy.
    True but as the arc went on she displayed more reluctance than Kamran or Lineage. It could be cowardice but that's something you could play with.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    True but as the arc went on she displayed more reluctance than Kamran or Lineage. It could be cowardice but that's something you could play with.
    All I saw was her ranting that she would kill Kamala only to get locked in an Attilan training room set to max level, and then Carol intimidated her into surrendering during the whole mess with Aamir's kidnapping. Kaboom to my memory never showed any reluctance to fry Kamala or anybody else she didn't like, though she bit off more than she could handle with Carol.
    Last edited by Myetche; 11-24-2019 at 06:48 PM.

Kamala's going to chase him to the ENDS OF THE EARRRRRRTH!

no venoms. no carnages. if this outfit runs its course, bury it until she needs it again. I don't want to see a future storyline where there's an entire planet and then a "god" of these outfits. Pass.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

You've got me laughing again at that scene. Sounded like a hammy heel wrestler.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

of course Aamir would be a major obstacle for Kamala and Bruno. Like I figured. Can’t wait for the next one.