Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

That depends what happens in Champions #3 and #4.

spoilers:
    Since at the moment, Kamala doesn't even know she died.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Nothing's going to happen. Mephisto already won and there obviously isn't going to be a takeback. All Kamala can do is try to console Miles over his choice.
    Last edited by Myetche; 02-06-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

It’s not even gonna be touched on at all in her solo imo.

That’s why it’s so stupid when stuff like this happens in a book that doesn’t matter “Champions”.

I pull the book. It’s on my pull list. But it has little impact in the marvel universe.

Also.. Miles needs to know Kamala will never love him even if he makes deals with the devil!

You think this is about love? Miles already HAS a girlfriend. Though he would think Ms Marvel is single, since due to her not revealing her secret identity, he doesn't know about Bruno.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

You think this is about love? Miles already HAS a girlfriend. Though he would think Ms Marvel is single, since due to her not revealing her secret identity, he doesn't know about Bruno.
    I don’t think it is. Others are bringing it up though. And it ticks me off. It’s not about that and these kamiles people are making it about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Nothing's going to happen. Mephisto already won and there obviously isn't going to be a takeback. All Kamala can do is try to console Miles over his choice.
    Yeah, it won't be undone. But if Kamala finds out what happened, it's likely to affect her confidence. Knowing that she failed.

Yeah, it won't be undone. But if Kamala finds out what happened, it's likely to affect her confidence. Knowing that she failed.
    She would be a bit upset, but I doubt it would get her down for any large length of time. Kamala would likely instead tell Miles that they made and will always make the best effort possible out of a no-win situation, because being a hero means having to make the hard choices and knowing people may not always survive those choices.
    Last edited by Myetche; 02-06-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Preview for next week's Ms Marvel #38 is out

https://www.newsarama.com/43826-ms-m...8-preview.html

They definitely mixed up the solicits for this issue and the previous one. And I'm seeing echoes of last year's Marvel Rising comic here.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    and if she-- or her parents-- find out, how will this interact with her religious beliefs? hmm..

BANNED

I wonder if Kamala got Jannat, or if the concept even exists in the MU. That's definitely an interesting aspect to explore with the character

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    and if she-- or her parents-- find out, how will this interact with her religious beliefs? hmm..
    Kamala's not as devout as her brother - and there's logic behind that. Just the fact that Thor exists clashes with her religion if you think about it.

Jannat should exist. That's just Heaven. Nightcrawler's been to Heaven, and Valhalla is also a version of it. However, as her resurrection was by time rollback, she won't remember ever ending up there.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-08-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Also, I’m doubtful she ever really died. It could have been a straight trick by mephesto from the start. Point being it’s just going to be ignored outside of Champions. Imo. Maybe Ahmed will be different than Willow as far as acknowledging other books but I doubt it.

She did. Zzzax's attack stunned her, disabling her powers. So her healing factor was down when the rubble fell on her.

Zub explained that: http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/182647...ng-factor-like
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-08-2019 at 01:19 PM.

She did. Zzzax's attack stunned her, disabling her powers. So her healing factor was down when the rubble fell on her.
    Its been established early on in her series that electric attacks can short out her powers so it makes sense canon wise for what happened in the issue.

Of course I still have suspicions that it was Mephisto who unleashed Zzzax upon Dubai in the first place, so him orchestrating the whole thing is still very much on the table. Can't wait to find out later.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 02-08-2019 at 01:23 PM.