Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

deleted stuff about Draco...deleted stuff about Draco...(maybe a magick spell will do it)
    deleted stuff about Draco...fade...away...just fade away...deleted stuff about Draco...
    Last edited by sungila; 03-25-2019 at 01:09 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Yeah, the Draco seemed like it made Kurt an untouchable for awhile. I know Austen messed up Paige, too (poor girl).

There's some of his backstory I wish they'd scrap or tweak or something.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Yeah, the Draco seemed like it made Kurt an untouchable for awhile. I know Austen messed up Paige, too (poor girl).

There's some of his backstory I wish they'd scrap or tweak or something.
    I completely agree. Kurt hasn't been portrayed very well most of the time ever since. It didn't help that the mission to afterlife to bring Kurt back involved Azazel, and this time he was styled as a demon rather than a mutant that happened to look like a demon. I liked Kurt's backstory better when he was the son of a German nobleman.

Maybe this upcoming House of X/Power of X is a retcon, although the unknown character that looks like Kurt but has Azazel's coloring doesn't bode well for a retcon of Kurt's backstory. However I'd love it if it turns out to be Kurt's future son.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    deleted stuff about Draco...deleted stuff about Draco...(maybe a magick spell will do it)
    deleted stuff about Draco...fade...away...just fade away...deleted stuff about Draco...
    I think one of your religious proverbs would do the trick. And I really would have liked to have seen this post you had to delete and I'm assuming thats what happened.

POWEROFX2019001_DC11.jpg

chivalric gloves and a gentleman's sword
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Nightcrawler will be playable in Ultimate Alliance 3.

please bring back x-men legends blitz shenanigans
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I got this off the general Age of X-Man thread. It doesn't say where it came from. Should be be worried about this or is it just Kurt acting on stage? I don't like that he isn't on the Omega Cover, since all the other books appear to be represented.

We gotta hope that he isn't getting killed off again so soon, since he is in the House of X/Power of X teaser image (as well as another that looks like him) I swear if Marvel kills him off again...

AOXMOMEGA001cov.jpg

764986._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Those are the covers to Age of X-Man: Omega and the last issue of The Amazing Nightcrawler. I'd say I'm not too worried about Kurt; killing him off in an AU mini isn't great for grabbing attention. But then, they did do Betsy's body swap in a Wolverine spin-off mini, so maybe the X-Office is trying to push back against the idea that nothing important ever happens in miniseries.

Well, as far as we know, he still can't die. If they resolve that plotline only to kill him, I'll be pissed. I'm guessing it's either a stage scene or a grievous injury he'll recover from.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Well, as far as we know, he still can't die. If they resolve that plotline only to kill him, I'll be pissed. I'm guessing it's either a stage scene or a grievous injury he'll recover from.
    Or a metaphor.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Or a metaphor.
    That too ��

Starting to get back into comics & found Amazing Nightcrawler; but haven't bought all the issues yet. How'd everyone like it?

Nightcrawler is immortal?

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone Elf View Post
    Nightcrawler is immortal?
    During the recent X-Men Gold, Kurt was beat up to a point of death. He made a comment about why he didn't die saying that since he left Heaven, he wasn't welcome back there. That possibly suggests that he is now immortal. I don't know if that is indeed true or something that will get retconned later on.