Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

What "team" would you love to see Nightcrawler be a part of? Does he need an updated uniform?

No one's managed to really improve on the classic; might as well let him keep it.

At this point, I'm less concerned with the team than the writer.

I agree that no one has improved his uniform better than his classic, but I'd love to see someone design a new uniform for Kurt. He deserves something new.

I agree about the writer as well, but I thought the team topic would be an easier discussion LOL.

Any word yet on if / when / where Kurt will show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone Elf View Post
    I agree that no one has improved his uniform better than his classic, but I'd love to see someone design a new uniform for Kurt. He deserves something new.

I agree about the writer as well, but I thought the team topic would be an easier discussion LOL.

Any word yet on if / when / where Kurt will show up?
    An account on twitter said Excalibur. They saw a preview art with Kurt in it. But I’ve looked everywhere. She hinted Marcus To Instagram when asked how.. but I checked and nothing. They said his insta story the previous day. But I can’t confirm so I don’t believe it. Something about maybe him being in trouble in Excalibur. I exhausted a search and see nothing to confirm
    It.

IDA. He's had a couple of looks which I found I preferred in the modern era

I didn't mind those two uniforms; it was the way Kurt was drawn that I didn't care for (especially his heels). I wasn't keen on Kurt having a beard either.

I'm not sure if I would rather see him in Excalibur or something else for a fresh start.

I think Kurt and Warren are going to be together in the comic by either Leah Williams or Ayala.

Something like Good Omens playing with angel and devil, maybe being teachers. Kurt has the perfect personality, background and skills to be the cool teacher.
    Last edited by Glio; 08-27-2019 at 05:44 PM.

I didn't mind those two uniforms; it was the way Kurt was drawn that I didn't care for (especially his heels). I wasn't keen on Kurt having a beard either.

I'm not sure if I would rather see him in Excalibur or something else for a fresh start.
    I kinda love the fucked-up mystical aspects of Kurt's backstory (minus the Draco bs) and the current Excalibur seems like the most likely book to explore that so far. But I certainly won't mind if Ayala or Williams have him on their books in Wave 2. But again, McGuire is the one I most want to see writing Kurt again.

Character-wise, I'd like him on a team with Northstar again - they had an Odd Couple dynamic going on back in Amazing X-Men that could be fun to revisit. In that same vein, if Aurora is coming to Krakoa, I'd like to see her and Kurt strike up a romantic relationship; that could be fun on a lot of levels.

Kurt and Daken on a team could have some good friction going on, given Kurt's tendency toward forgiveness and his closeness with Logan.

Would love more mystical with Kurt (no Draco), and stuff that includes the Nightcrawler Museum.

Definitely more Northstar & Aurora (still remember his "boo" and kiss with her) interaction with Kurt.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

These are my favorite costumes of Kurts. I couldn't find a larger picture. I wouldn't mind something like this

862092-night.jpg

65278-nightcrawler_400.jpg

BTW, Kurt is supposed to be in Hickman's X-Men book. How often is anyone's guess since it is a revolving cast. I would rather have him in one of the other books where he would be a regular. I'm just afraid he's going to get pushed into the background yet again since he's not listed as one of Hickman's "favorites". I wish the editors would give him to someone who can do him justice for once.

I'd like to see him on Mauraders, but not with Kitty as the leader. Either he or Storm should be leader of that one.
    Last edited by Indigo_Lady; 08-28-2019 at 05:05 AM.

I hope as well that Kurt doesn't end up being background material. Good choices on those uniforms.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

kurt was cute in today's issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Which issue is he in?

What did Kurt do?

Which issue is he in?
    What did Kurt do?
    House of X issue 3

Recon and arguing with Monet.

He and Karima recognizes each other and Orbis recounts his file.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-28-2019 at 05:40 PM.