Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Cool...thanks for the info. Looked in the House of X 3 thread but didn't see much mentioning Nightcrawler.

I really like the art style & the way Nightcrawler is drawn in Amazing Nightcrawler, especially his haircut; but don't really care for his uniform. Even though I've always thought his uniform should show more of his skin / fur because he blends in shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone Elf View Post
    What "team" would you love to see Nightcrawler be a part of? Does he need an updated uniform?
    A team leader of an X-Men group. Let it be one of the "main" teams this time. "Team Blue"? Who knows.
    give him an epee for fencing, and equip it with a button for a stun-zap. (Kurt can cut offensively but he doesn't set out to be lethal compared to Logan.)
    I wouldn't mind a slightly altered design but to me it would still need some touches of red. But it depends on the artist. Other color schemes could work.
    I still want to see him summon brimstone fog as a power-stunt.

I honestly thought Kurt was gonna die in today's HoX and Im not convinced yet that he wont in the next issue

I've always wondered about Kurt having another power; so good idea with the brimstone fog power Stunt (MSH RPG??).

I heard someone else mention that they thought Kurt was going to die in HoX...hope that doesn't happen.

Off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt in Fallen Angels or X-force. I'm cool with him in either Marauders or Excalibur but him in Fallen Angels/X-force peaks my interest more.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt in Fallen Angels or X-force. I'm cool with him in either Marauders or Excalibur but him in Fallen Angels/X-force peaks my interest more.
    He doesnt really work with the concept of FA.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I honestly thought Kurt was gonna die in today's HoX and Im not convinced yet that he wont in the next issue
    I see it. His death is most heartbreaking out of current line up. Isn't an upcoming issue supposed to be heartbreaking? I do wonder where he'll end up in DoX? He's not on any teams (maybe XMEN?)...

I hope that doesn't happen. Nightcrawler needs to become more dominant in the X-Men.

Hickman said Kurt will have a super important role later. I wouldn't worry

This will be difficult to answer...but...favorite Nightcrawler moment (even if it's just a brief single one panel)?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Really? What made you feel that way? I'm not saying that I'm just interested in what makes you think that Kurt will be killed off. Did you pick up on some sort of subtext.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Hickman said Kurt will have a super important role later. I wouldn't worry
    Yeah, Nightcrwaler is supposed to be in Hickman's X-Men. But, I guess he could be used in a way that Jean was when she was dead. Sort of a well respected figure whose death effects everyone and causes them to want to keep on going.
    I really doubt it, though.

This will be difficult to answer...but...favorite Nightcrawler moment (even if it's just a brief single one panel)?
    I don't think it's my favorite but i'll always enjoy this moment with Magneto during Necrosha. And just his overall presence and leadership shining through.

That's a great scene, especially the comment to Magneto

Ultimate Member

I've always wondered about Kurt having another power; so good idea with the brimstone fog power Stunt (MSH RPG??).
    It seems logically like something he could do. The explanation for the smoke when he teleports is that it 'leaks' out of the brimstone dimension he teleports across when he punches through the barrier, so it would make sense that he could poke a smaller hole through, not big enough to teleport anywhere, and sort of hold it open and just let brimstone smoke pour out and fill the surrounding area. The smoke is said to smell terrible, possibly even eye-wateringly so, and perhaps even be warmer than average, so it *might* be sufficient to block not only vision, but also scent (for people like Wolverine) or thermal imaging / infrared / heat signatures (likely used by Sentinels).

Since he seems to be able to navigate through the brimstone dimension just fine, and doesn't seem to have any problems breathing or seeing there, it would give him a huge advantage in a closed room, as he could blind everyone else with the choking brimstone smoke, and wade through them, able to see and function unimpaired.

It's just a neat extrapolation of what he already does, rather than some totally unrelated new power like 'oh, and he can also turn to diamond!'