Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Hi folks....so I knew there was a Japanese anime intro to XTAS, but didn't know til recently there were closing credits too . Not sure if I could post the Utube link, but if you do a search for it, in their closing credits feature a very cute Jubilee pic from a comic issue. Does anyone recognize the artist? To find, do the search for X-Men Ending Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I wonder if the budding romance between Jubilee and Chamber will still be a thing? They may be in separate x-books but the two have such a long history of having each others backs both from their X-men and New Warriors days that it would be a shame to throw all that away. Also I want to see more interactions between Jono and Shogo. And I just recently found out that their shipping name is Chamberlee too.
    Honestly I hope Kid Omega and Gwenpool keep dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lammasu View Post
    Kelly Thompson did the near impossible and made Quentin slighty likable to me soley because of his interactions with Gwenpool. She's one of the few that he'll actually listen to when she puts him in his place and calls him out on his bull#$@%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I think it’s actually Jonolee. And whether they continue to be an item really depends on the plans and inclinations of the writers, but I agree that it would be really nice.
    Oh, I like Jonolee soooo much better!

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    Hi folks....so I knew there was a Japanese anime intro to XTAS, but didn't know til recently there were closing credits too . Not sure if I could post the Utube link, but if you do a search for it, in their closing credits feature a very cute Jubilee pic from a comic issue. Does anyone recognize the artist? To find, do the search for X-Men Ending Japanese
    Is this what you’re referring to?

They’re just showing comic art from books and cards. Which is actually kinda nice. And cheaper to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Kelly Thompson did the near impossible and made Quentin slighty likable to me soley because of his interactions with Gwenpool. She's one of the few that he'll actually listen to when she puts him in his place and calls him out on his bull#$@%.

Christina Strain did the same for me when she had him sacrifice his Phoenix shard to give Jubes her mutant powers back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Spectacular Member

yes thats it and they feature a cute Jubilee, so that was a trade card?

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    yes thats it and they feature a cute Jubilee, so that was a trade card?
    If you’re referring to the one at 55 seconds in, that was interior art from the early 90’s run of the Wolverine series. As for the artist I’m thinking Dwayne Turner, but I may be wrong.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Originally posted in the Excalibur thread......Jubilee and Shogo

Lee Fans!!!

Are we loving these rainbow colored plasma spheres on the cover of Excalibur #2 ??? Or are folks all like "Nawwwww gurl, where are the globby egg smear thingies from the 90's???"

I like both. Pafs for every occasion!

Lee Fans!!!

Are we loving these rainbow colored plasma spheres on the cover of Excalibur #2 ??? Or are folks all like "Nawwwww gurl, where are the globby egg smear thingies from the 90's???"

Bearing in mind that 1) that’s just cover art and the interior art may depict them very differently, and 2) it’s important for artists to keep them visually distinctive from Tabitha’s power effects, they are very visually pleasing and that art is awesome.

Also, I don’t know if this was ever linked in the old thread, but here is the TV Tropes entry for Jubilee outlining all the known tropes she fits into. Interesting read.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

Yes! Glad Shogo's still around. Jubilee always represented the "found family" aspect of the X-Men. With Shogo she can take that aspect with her even when she's not a regular member of the X-Men.

Anyway, I wrote a thing about Jubilee for one of my blogs. Not sure if I expressed what I was aiming for that clearly, but I gave it the old Massachusetts Academy try: https://tinyurl.com/y3zj5hta

Quote Originally Posted by Lammasu View Post
    It's over, per the first issue of Gwenpool Strikes Back. She considers the team something that was fun, but not in her own best interests, since she loses most of her fourth wall breaking powers in team books.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

I'm so happy!!! Even though almost all mutants will live there it doesn't means they will separate from their most loved no-mutants family member, like Northstar and Jubilee!!!

Even though I don't know if Kyle will be welcome because he is already an adult!!!

Pretty sure everyone here has seen it, but I will add it:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...icBook/Jubilee