Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Anyway, I wrote a thing about Jubilee for one of my blogs. Not sure if I expressed what I was aiming for that clearly, but I gave it the old Massachusetts Academy try: https://tinyurl.com/y3zj5hta
    I think you expressed it just fine, no ambiguity or confusion at all. Very nice read.

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Even though I don't know if Kyle will be welcome because he is already an adult!!!
    I would imagine that if a particular human is very important to a mutant then Krakoa would at least let them visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Pretty sure everyone here has seen it, but I will add it:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...icBook/Jubilee
    NOOOO! Don't get sucked into that vortex!

BANNED

Uncanny X-Men #247 Aug 1989
    "The Light that Failed!"
    Before it is able to deal a death-blow to a beaten Rogue,
    the Master Mold finds itself under attack by the newly arrived X-Men.
    Using teamwork, the X-Men are able to apparently destroy the Sentinel,

only to realize the battle has already taken the life of an innocent; Senator Kelly's wife, Sharon.
    With little warning, the Master Mold springs back to life.
    Using newly generated defenses and weapons, the rejuvenated Sentinel seems more than a match for the X-Men.
    Realizing that she still has the Siege Perilous in her possession, Dazzler throws the crystal amulet toward the Sentinel.
    The Siege Perilous grows to a tremendous size, large enough for the Master Mold to pass through.
    Rogue, sensing Dazzler's plan, uses her powers to push the Sentinel through the portal, but not without being dragged inside with it.
    Kelly blames mutants for his wife's death and ensures Shaw that his Sentinel project will get all required funding.
    Elsewhere the Reavers are plotting revenge on the X-Men, unaware that they are
    being watched by Nanny and the Orphan Maker, who want the X-Men for themselves.

Story by Chris Claremont. Art by Marc Silvestri and Dan Green.

I'm so happy!!! Even though almost all mutants will live there it doesn't means they will separate from their most loved no-mutants family member, like Northstar and Jubilee!!!

Even though I don't know if Kyle will be welcome because he is already an adult!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I would imagine that if a particular human is very important to a mutant then Krakoa would at least let them visit.
    I would genuinely love to see a conversation between Scott Summers and Jean-Paul "Look How Many Fucks I Give" Beaubier on the subject of how Jean-Paul's husband isn't welcome on Krakoa, but hey, he can have visitation days.

Assuming Northstar was being written in-character, of course.

Could be the other way around, too - Jean-Paul's a speedster, he can be just about anywhere the X-Men need him without actually living on Krakoa. And a book about mutants who are living out in the "human" world could be fun (and have JP reunite with Dazzler).
    Last edited by Anduinel; 09-03-2019 at 01:09 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I would genuinely love to see a conversation between Scott Summers and Jean-Paul "Look How Many Fucks I Give" Beaubier on the subject of how Jean-Paul's husband isn't welcome on Krakoa, but hey, he can have visitation days.

Assuming Northstar was being written in-character, of course.

Could be the other way around, too - Jean-Paul's a speedster, he can be just about anywhere the X-Men need him without actually living on Krakoa. And a book about mutants who are living out in the "human" world could be fun (and have JP reunite with Dazzler).
    Presumably the latter is what Fallen Angels is; X-Men who don't feel they belong on Krakoa so are out in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Presumably the latter is what Fallen Angels is; X-Men who don't feel they belong on Krakoa so are out in the real world.
    Yeah, brought that up over in the Northstar thread. I think my only reservation there is that Fallen Angels is giving off a bit of a grimdark vibe. I mean, given Northstar's past as a political terrorist, I could certainly see logical, in-character ways of bringing him into that sort of story, but I'd be eyeing the book warily until I heard how the writer meant to handle that aspect. Good news being that Bryan Hill's X-Men Monday interview does make me think he'd handle that sort of thing thoughtfully.

You know, one thing that I’m curious of with the whole Krakoa situation; given that the X-Men are currently on this whole mutants only thing with Krakoa, what does that mean for Shogo who is human? Can’t imagine Jubilee being too happy to not be able to bring her son.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, one thing that I’m curious of with the whole Krakoa situation; given that the X-Men are currently on this whole mutants only thing with Krakoa, what does that mean for Shogo who is human? Can’t imagine Jubilee being too happy to not be able to bring her son.
    Jubilee wouldn’t go without Shogo, it’s that simple. Besides, I can’t picture the X-men refusing him entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Humans are allowed their with permission and I cant see them denying a baby

Not Jubilee, but I begam to read a webtoon where the MC's mom looks like an older (and scarier) version of Jubilee!!!

Screenshot_20190907-021514_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20190907-021526_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20190907-021543_Opera.jpg

I couldn't avoid to see Jubilee in this woman, specially because her clothes style scream Jubilee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Humans are allowed their with permission and I cant see them denying a baby
    They love Jubilee a lot and they know how she is, so they won't tell her no... also, many mutants have recognized Shougo as part of the X-Men family, even his future self even though he is not a mutant!!!

Not Jubilee, but I begam to read a webtoon where the MC's mom looks like an older (and scarier) version of Jubilee!!!

Screenshot_20190907-021514_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20190907-021526_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20190907-021543_Opera.jpg

I couldn't avoid to see Jubilee in this woman, specially because her clothes style scream Jubilee!!!
    That’s...uncanny. And a little scary.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic cover art by Stuart Immonen from Generation M #2 (February, 2006):

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Classic cover art by Stuart Immonen from Generation M #2 (February, 2006):

Great artwork, horrible event. Truly a low point in X-men history.

Astonishing Member

Jubilee has two pages of her appearances within MARVEL COMICS #1001{Both were, of course, X-Men related}