Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

How long has Jubilee been back in the OG costume? Since Generation X v2?

I liked the variation on it she was wearing in her vampire days. It's been so long that the yellow trench coat might have circled all the way from "acceptable for the time" to "unfashionable" to "semi-ironically trendy" again, but I do think she needs a redesign, she seemed a little out of place in Disassembled.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    So, as of Uncanny X-Men #11, it seems the person most likely to be on Jubilee's "Call in case of emergency" list is living in a sewer. Anyone else a little worried about Shogo?
    I was very confused reading this since I haven't had a chance to keep up as well as figured Jono wasn't going to be involved in any of this( I was gonna ask here but made a new Chamber thread instead.)I sure hope Jubes, Shogo and the rest of the Gen-Xers will be ok & all will reunite once this mess is over.

I think is a good time to dich Shogo, never like him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I think is a good time to dich Shogo, never like him.
    I hope not. I think he's one of the best additions to Jubilee's status quo in more than a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    She only began wearing it again in Disassembled. Much to everyone’s chagrin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I liked the variation on it she was wearing in her vampire days. It's been so long that the yellow trench coat might have circled all the way from "acceptable for the time" to "unfashionable" to "semi-ironically trendy" again, but I do think she needs a redesign, she seemed a little out of place in Disassembled.
    I agree, didn't like the og design in Disassembled

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    I just saw that Jubilee shows up in Dead Man Logan #3 from this past week... she seems to have her own office at the mansion...
    Why is that such a surprise? She probably got that office when Generation X started, we just didn't see it before.

She was still a vampire in most of Gen X, so she still had that costume. She was still using it in Hunt for Wolverine as well, despite having been devamped and repowered by that point.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-09-2019 at 03:03 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

hope they get rid of Shogo now

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't mind seeing Jubilee in her "throwback" costume, but I do understand how it can be viewed as a regression. I wouldn't mind seeing her in something that is new, but has elements of the old costume.

Maybe yellow jacket instead of the trench coat, yellow gloves and boots, and a black body suit.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't mind seeing Jubilee in her "throwback" costume, but I do understand how it can be viewed as a regression. I wouldn't mind seeing her in something that is new, but has elements of the old costume.

Maybe yellow jacket instead of the trench coat, yellow gloves and boots, and a black body suit.
    they should've just stuck with this.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post

oof WE STAN
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Yeah, that was a great update. Keeps some of the classic elements, but makes it much more modern and stylish.

Plus, while it's rock solid as is, you can do a lot while retaining the spirit of that design. Different footwear, jacket, a belt, a scarf etc etc.

It was great for the time but the all black jumpsuit was very synonymous with her vampire phase. They shouldnt have kept it. Another jumpsuit with more color would be better. Im fine with it being black if it had some other color/element to break that up

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It was great for the time but the all black jumpsuit was very synonymous with her vampire phase. They shouldnt have kept it. Another jumpsuit with more color would be better. Im fine with it being black if it had some other color/element to break that up
    Keep the base black and then give her the classic X-Men uniform stripe down the middle in a different color.