Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 398
  1. #376
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    yeah, she was shitted on heavily (pardon the word).
    Don't worry, I feel the same way.

  2. #377
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marvel Studios
    Posts
    9,831

    Default

    Thor #344 Jun 1984
    First appearance of Malekith in "Whatever Happened To Balder the Brave?"
    To Nornkeep has come the wolf Geri, on a mission for Odin, and no barrier or man can stand in his way. Geri has come to summon Balder home.

    In Asgard, Odin broods upon his throne until Frigga enters to try to ease his heavy heart. 
    Odin tells Frigga that when he returned from Midgard the eve before, he found Heimdall waiting on him. 
    Heimdall took Odin to his home beside the bridge where Munin lay. Odin and Munin spoke for a time until Odin learned what he needed to know. 
    Balder arrives before Odin and learns the mission he would be sent upon. 
    Balder must deliver a letter to Loki, he who is responsible for Balder's death and sojourn through Hel. 
    Odin wants only Balder as his messenger because even Loki acknowledges that the word of Balder is the very measure of truth. 
    Balder agrees on the condition that he will not raise a sword nor kill a soul.

    In Bay Bridge Brooklyn, Sigurd is entertaining Melodi, by receiving a backrub from her. 

    As she works on him, she offers him some of her golden mead, only to find he's fallen asleep. 
    She's amused since she fell asleep on him the first time they met. 

    She leaves, and leaves him a note that she wants to cook dinner for him next weekend.

    In Asgard, Balder and Silverhoof ride for Loki's castle past the Living Landslide, through
    the Forbidden Forest, and across the Deadly Desert, until they reach the final path to the castle. 
    As he begins the trail, he is suddenly attacked by trolls until he realizes that they're not trolls, but demons of the flame.

    Elsewhere, a gigantic figure tempers the sword Twilight in a lake of molten lava.

    Inside Loki's castle, Balder finds himself bound and brought before Loki and his guest — Malekith. 
    Malekith orders his demons to kill Balder while he and Loki discuss business. 
    Balder manages to slip his bonds and dodges the demons swords and spears, until he no longer has a choice and reaches for a sword.

    Back on Earth at the construction site, Sigurd is working on cleaning up the rubble. 
    Jerry shows up and tells him to put on a hardhat since the insurance people are about. 
    Sigurd leaps off to get one, and Jerry is now convinced that Sigurd is an honest to god superhero — Spider-Man! LOL!

    Back in Asgard, Balder begs the demons to let him pass, but they draw first blood, and Balder is forced to fight back in order to complete his mission. 
    Balder gets past the demons and bursts through the doors to Loki and Malekith. Balder lunges at Malekith, but he fades away into the shadows. 
    Balder then hands Loki the letter from Odin, completing his task. But Loki just tosses it away unread, for he has already accepted Malekith's offer. 
    Enraged at being forced to break his oath to not kill, Balder swings the sword one last time, taking Loki's head.

    At Nornkeep, Karnilla is frustrated at not being able to see what's going on inside Loki's castle when the alarm sounds.

    On their mystic screen, they see the image of Balder riding fast with the look of the damned on his face. 
    Balder and Silverhoof race off into the desert to lose himself forever.

    Back in Loki's castle, Loki's body still stands where it was, until it slowly reaches down and picks up the head, putting it back on. 
    Loki had enjoyed the jest at Balder's expense, declaring it well worth the price of a stiff neck. 
    For after all, the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is to make himself as difficult to kill as possible.

    Script and art by Walter Simonson
    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg

  3. #378
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thor #344 Jun 1984
    First appearance of Malekith in "Whatever Happened To Balder the Brave?"
    To Nornkeep has come the wolf Geri, on a mission for Odin, and no barrier or man can stand in his way. Geri has come to summon Balder home.

    In Asgard, Odin broods upon his throne until Frigga enters to try to ease his heavy heart. 
    Odin tells Frigga that when he returned from Midgard the eve before, he found Heimdall waiting on him. 
    Heimdall took Odin to his home beside the bridge where Munin lay. Odin and Munin spoke for a time until Odin learned what he needed to know. 
    Balder arrives before Odin and learns the mission he would be sent upon. 
    Balder must deliver a letter to Loki, he who is responsible for Balder's death and sojourn through Hel. 
    Odin wants only Balder as his messenger because even Loki acknowledges that the word of Balder is the very measure of truth. 
    Balder agrees on the condition that he will not raise a sword nor kill a soul.

    In Bay Bridge Brooklyn, Sigurd is entertaining Melodi, by receiving a backrub from her. 

    As she works on him, she offers him some of her golden mead, only to find he's fallen asleep. 
    She's amused since she fell asleep on him the first time they met. 

    She leaves, and leaves him a note that she wants to cook dinner for him next weekend.

    In Asgard, Balder and Silverhoof ride for Loki's castle past the Living Landslide, through
    the Forbidden Forest, and across the Deadly Desert, until they reach the final path to the castle. 
    As he begins the trail, he is suddenly attacked by trolls until he realizes that they're not trolls, but demons of the flame.

    Elsewhere, a gigantic figure tempers the sword Twilight in a lake of molten lava.

    Inside Loki's castle, Balder finds himself bound and brought before Loki and his guest — Malekith. 
    Malekith orders his demons to kill Balder while he and Loki discuss business. 
    Balder manages to slip his bonds and dodges the demons swords and spears, until he no longer has a choice and reaches for a sword.

    Back on Earth at the construction site, Sigurd is working on cleaning up the rubble. 
    Jerry shows up and tells him to put on a hardhat since the insurance people are about. 
    Sigurd leaps off to get one, and Jerry is now convinced that Sigurd is an honest to god superhero — Spider-Man! LOL!

    Back in Asgard, Balder begs the demons to let him pass, but they draw first blood, and Balder is forced to fight back in order to complete his mission. 
    Balder gets past the demons and bursts through the doors to Loki and Malekith. Balder lunges at Malekith, but he fades away into the shadows. 
    Balder then hands Loki the letter from Odin, completing his task. But Loki just tosses it away unread, for he has already accepted Malekith's offer. 
    Enraged at being forced to break his oath to not kill, Balder swings the sword one last time, taking Loki's head.

    At Nornkeep, Karnilla is frustrated at not being able to see what's going on inside Loki's castle when the alarm sounds.

    On their mystic screen, they see the image of Balder riding fast with the look of the damned on his face. 
    Balder and Silverhoof race off into the desert to lose himself forever.

    Back in Loki's castle, Loki's body still stands where it was, until it slowly reaches down and picks up the head, putting it back on. 
    Loki had enjoyed the jest at Balder's expense, declaring it well worth the price of a stiff neck. 
    For after all, the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is to make himself as difficult to kill as possible.

    Script and art by Walter Simonson
    Pretty nice, where are those times when everyone cares about telling stories and that matters?

  4. #379
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,511

    Default

    I don't blame Thor! I've fallen asleep more than once during a really good back massage.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  5. #380
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I don't blame Thor! I've fallen asleep more than once during a really good back massage.
    Yeah, it was nice to see things so funny like this.




    Well, this crossover has already finished, it was what I thought at first, Amora's portrayal was less than important and terribly bad written in all ways the little she appeared.

    Only good thing, she's still alive, hope Marvel don't fuck anymore with it and begin to respect and give justice to her, i'm tired of these things and for things like that I think it's legitimate to complain when they don't do things right and good.

    Oh! Of course, I tried one more time to ask something to Marvel and for nth time, again, silence, they never answer anything.

  6. #381
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thor #344 Jun 1984
    First appearance of Malekith in "Whatever Happened To Balder the Brave?"
    To Nornkeep has come the wolf Geri, on a mission for Odin, and no barrier or man can stand in his way. Geri has come to summon Balder home.

    In Asgard, Odin broods upon his throne until Frigga enters to try to ease his heavy heart. 
    Odin tells Frigga that when he returned from Midgard the eve before, he found Heimdall waiting on him. 
    Heimdall took Odin to his home beside the bridge where Munin lay. Odin and Munin spoke for a time until Odin learned what he needed to know. 
    Balder arrives before Odin and learns the mission he would be sent upon. 
    Balder must deliver a letter to Loki, he who is responsible for Balder's death and sojourn through Hel. 
    Odin wants only Balder as his messenger because even Loki acknowledges that the word of Balder is the very measure of truth. 
    Balder agrees on the condition that he will not raise a sword nor kill a soul.

    In Bay Bridge Brooklyn, Sigurd is entertaining Melodi, by receiving a backrub from her. 

    As she works on him, she offers him some of her golden mead, only to find he's fallen asleep. 
    She's amused since she fell asleep on him the first time they met. 

    She leaves, and leaves him a note that she wants to cook dinner for him next weekend.

    In Asgard, Balder and Silverhoof ride for Loki's castle past the Living Landslide, through
    the Forbidden Forest, and across the Deadly Desert, until they reach the final path to the castle. 
    As he begins the trail, he is suddenly attacked by trolls until he realizes that they're not trolls, but demons of the flame.

    Elsewhere, a gigantic figure tempers the sword Twilight in a lake of molten lava.

    Inside Loki's castle, Balder finds himself bound and brought before Loki and his guest — Malekith. 
    Malekith orders his demons to kill Balder while he and Loki discuss business. 
    Balder manages to slip his bonds and dodges the demons swords and spears, until he no longer has a choice and reaches for a sword.

    Back on Earth at the construction site, Sigurd is working on cleaning up the rubble. 
    Jerry shows up and tells him to put on a hardhat since the insurance people are about. 
    Sigurd leaps off to get one, and Jerry is now convinced that Sigurd is an honest to god superhero — Spider-Man! LOL!

    Back in Asgard, Balder begs the demons to let him pass, but they draw first blood, and Balder is forced to fight back in order to complete his mission. 
    Balder gets past the demons and bursts through the doors to Loki and Malekith. Balder lunges at Malekith, but he fades away into the shadows. 
    Balder then hands Loki the letter from Odin, completing his task. But Loki just tosses it away unread, for he has already accepted Malekith's offer. 
    Enraged at being forced to break his oath to not kill, Balder swings the sword one last time, taking Loki's head.

    At Nornkeep, Karnilla is frustrated at not being able to see what's going on inside Loki's castle when the alarm sounds.

    On their mystic screen, they see the image of Balder riding fast with the look of the damned on his face. 
    Balder and Silverhoof race off into the desert to lose himself forever.

    Back in Loki's castle, Loki's body still stands where it was, until it slowly reaches down and picks up the head, putting it back on. 
    Loki had enjoyed the jest at Balder's expense, declaring it well worth the price of a stiff neck. 
    For after all, the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is to make himself as difficult to kill as possible.

    Script and art by Walter Simonson
    I love seeing Karnilla, the Norn Queen, another forgotten character!

  7. #382
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love seeing Karnilla, the Norn Queen, another forgotten character!
    Yeah, like Lorelei, like Sylvie Lushton, it's unfair to see how great characters no one seems to care even a little.

  8. #383
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    I've been thinking a bit about everything and honestly I think a lot of what is said is true, I'm going to take some time off, maybe someday I'll come back, but I'm already very tired of the Marvel deal with this / these characters and really I want something to change at once.

    I really like the Enchantress, but I hate the contempt and no development (if you can call it that) of Marvel and writers with her, each appearance is worse than the previous one in these last 12 years, some small flash of something good in some occasion, but it is so small that it is barely noticeable and then everything goes back to the starting point.

    I can not take it anymore, until something does not change, I can not read more things like that, if someone wants to add something or make an addition to the thread, go ahead, maybe from here to the end of the year or the beginning of 2020 if nothing happens to me, I'll go back to write here, now I will just look and read things when I enter the forums.

  9. #384
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I've been thinking a bit about everything and honestly I think a lot of what is said is true, I'm going to take some time off, maybe someday I'll come back, but I'm already very tired of the Marvel deal with this / these characters and really I want something to change at once.

    I really like the Enchantress, but I hate the contempt and no development (if you can call it that) of Marvel and writers with her, each appearance is worse than the previous one in these last 12 years, some small flash of something good in some occasion, but it is so small that it is barely noticeable and then everything goes back to the starting point.

    I can not take it anymore, until something does not change, I can not read more things like that, if someone wants to add something or make an addition to the thread, go ahead, maybe from here to the end of the year or the beginning of 2020 if nothing happens to me, I'll go back to write here, now I will just look and read things when I enter the forums.
    Yes, that sounds like a good plan.

    Enjoy your time off, Charlie--do not think about Enchantress or Marvel.

    Clear your head with other things. When you do come back, you will be refreshed (even if Marvel has still not included Enchantress in stories by then). Enjoy!!

  10. #385
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,153

    Default

    Today in Legend of Enchantress Powerman and Enchantress

    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-defeate...n-enchantress/

  11. #386
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Today in Legend of Enchantress Powerman and Enchantress

    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-defeate...n-enchantress/
    Those issues were so good!

  12. #387
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,153

    Default

    Today in Thor 4 cbr in the future

    https://www.cbr.com/thor-4-five-char...should-appear/

  13. #388
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marvel Studios
    Posts
    9,831

    Default

    Thor #345 Jul 1984
    "That Was No Lady!"
    In an early morning Manhattan office, Dr Willis calls his secretary into his office, and attacks her.
    He ties her to a chair and feeds her a burger, causing her to crumble to dust. Two cops respond to her screams and arrest him.
    Elsewhere, Sigurd and Melodi take a carriage ride through the park together, and she reflects on her prize.

    In the jail, Dr Willis is trapped, and one of the cops is acting suspiciously.
    After giving all the other officers some cookies, she goes back to see Willis, and leaves him some of the unmortal wafers.
    She tells him that all the other officers are now under the masters thrall.
    At the law offices of Strother and Martin, Mr Strother is forced to open the Q-File.

    In Asgard, Balder sends Silverhoof off on his own while he seeks to lose himself in the wilds, and seeks to die again.
    While the mysterious figure watching him, is all too happy to help.
    Back at Melodi's apartment, she and Sigurd make themselves comfortable.

    In a Long Island home, a package is delivered to Dr Willis' son, who is decidedly older than his father.
    Entrusting him to a sacred task, to guard the package with his life.

    Back in the jail cell, Eric finds the french fry in his pocket that he had dropped in his pocket that morning.
    He quickly hides the cookies, and when Grier comes back, he gets close and shoves the fry into her mouth,
    causing her to burst and crumble into dust, leaving just her uniform and the keys to the cell.
    Eric makes his escape, and heads to Long Island to see Roger, but his pursuit is close behind.

    Back in Melodi's apartment, she goes to slip into something more comfortable, while Sigurd makes a phone call.
    He calls Avengers Mansion and Jarvis tells him that Mr Strother left him a message about the Casket of Ancient Winters.
    Sigurd gets the lawyers address and leaves abruptly, telling Melodi that he must see a lawyer about a will.

    He runs into an alley and changes into Thor and flies towards the lawyer's office.

    Back out on the road, Eric's pursuers catch up to him.
    He's about to be overrun, when a beautiful woman in a Ferrari screeches to a stop in front of him and tells him to get in.
    She tells him that her name is Angel, and she didn't like the looks of that mob.
    Thor arrives at the lawyer's office to find the truth of why Mr Strother spoke the name of Malekith the Accursed.
    As Eric and Angel speed down the road, Eric seems to come under the spell of the music on the radio.
    She stops the car and tells Eric that he wants to kiss her, which he does.
    But first, she wants to know the location of the Casket of Ancient Winters.

    Elsewhere, beyond the fields we know, the sword Twilight is finished and the anvil's work is done, and the flaming giant strikes, destroying the anvil.
    Back at the car, Angel tells Eric that it was lovely, but that the Cask must now be found and opened as his lord commands,
    as she changes form to Malekith and flies to Manhattan, leaving Eric's desiccated corpse in the car.

    Script and art by Walter Simonson
    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg

  14. #389
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,153

  15. #390
    Queen of Disaster Magik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Amora should be the main villain in this new movie but I don't know if that would be a good thing at all bc I don't want another bull$hit like the Mandarin in Iron Man 2 or the weird Hela/Angela storyline in Thor Ragnarok.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •